Disappointed With Complimentary Drink List

MAGSMFC

Looking forward to our next cruise and agree with all the comments about the bar staff being helpful. I do wish a few minor tweaks would occur for the after dinner drinks i.e baileys and brandy as they go so well with a coffee :)

We, too, enjoy a nice port wine after dinner...or, better yet, Kahlua.... here's hoping!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You Do know you are allowed to bring Any bottle of what ever you want on board right?

We plan on bringing a bottle of Drambuie!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You Do know you are allowed to bring Any bottle of what ever you want on board right?

And pay corkage or for your cabin?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But say we brought a bottle of Brandy. Could we pay the 10 bucks corkage fee and then leave behind the bar?[/quote

Very unlikely,

I believe the corkage fee is for wines in the dining rooms

That's what I would have thought but this seems less clear https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/ie/booked-guests/you-board/guest-conduct-policy

No, didn't know that!!. Very good to know!

I don't read anything about storing a bottle behind the bar, not even in an implied sense. Certainly you can consume your bottle of liquor in one of the named public areas, but to store it behind the bar? Surely that would not be ok.

"Azamara Club Cruises[emoji768] offers a wide selection of international liquors, beer and fine wines onboard. You may bring your own favorite liquor, beer or wine for private consumption in your suite or stateroom. If you wish to consume your liquor, beer or wine in any shipboard restaurant, bar or dining venue, each bottle is subject to a corkage fee of $10."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, you're right, it doesn't suggest you could store it behind the bar, but does suggest you can take your bottle to any bar. It would be worth asking the barman at your favourite bar if you could leave it there, though - they are usually very obliging. If you take it to different bars, I wonder how the corkage fee would work - how would the barman in the second bar you took it to know you had already paid the corkage fee?

Sorry, you're right, it doesn't suggest you could store it behind the bar, but does suggest you can take your bottle to any bar. It would be worth asking the barman at your favourite bar if you could leave it there, though - they are usually very obliging. If you take it to different bars, I wonder how the corkage fee would work - how would the barman in the second bar you took it to know you had already paid the corkage fee?

Hmm good point regarding corkage.

What if you arrive at the bar to see the contents of your bottle missing?

I think even it was an option, I wouldn't take advantage of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk