Wearing dress shorts in MDR on Adventure of the Seas

hay max, guess what? i talked to MR. BAYLEY'S office. Before you jump to conclusions and make wrong statements, perhaps you should contact his office and get set straight. Do you need this contact information?

You said " no jeans on smart casual or formal nights." And that is not accurate. But I am always open to new and / or factual information, so if you want to provide that here via an official link, that would suffice in lieu of the CEO's contact information. Thanks for your follow up and look forward to seeing this information.

What I am posting is something that was posted on another site and I just wanted to share it.

Question:

Are dress shorts allowed in the dining room?

Another poster:

Dress shorts=oxymoron

OP

I am not any kind of moron.. I am classy.

I laughed so hard at this and I am serious, this really was asked and answered. I posted that I thought that was the funniest thing I read in ages. The OP told me "You better watch out."

Reading this thread reminds me of my honeymoon cruise -- 30 years ago! -- DH had gotten a bad sunburn on Labadee & suffered through wearing his suit to dinner for formal night, but immediately after, went to the room to change into "nice" shorts for the midnight buffet later -- for which he kept on his dress shirt, tie & suit jacket !