Recent Sabor Menu Please Oasis

I understand that Sabor is no longer ala carte. Although my cruise planner charges the $19 fee, the sample menu is still the ala carte menu.

Extensive online search I've found what I think is the new menu that is much more limited but not sure I trust the source.

Any CCers out there have a photo of the new menu?

We sail on Oasis in 2 weeks. Thank you much.

Still some of the best food on the ship. My issue with Sabor is the service is consistently terrible. I've eaten there maybe 15 times on various ships and I've never had a positive service experience, no matter how busy or slow the restaurant is. Multiple people helping us, never quite sure who the waiter is. Lot's of waiting for drinks, having to flag down servers, etc.

This cover charge change did make it less busy though.

I understand that Sabor is no longer ala carte. Although my cruise planner charges the $19 fee, the sample menu is still the ala carte menu.

Extensive online search I've found what I think is the new menu that is much more limited but not sure I trust the source.

Any CCers out there have a photo of the new menu?

We sail on Oasis in 2 weeks. Thank you much.

Let us know when you return??? Ken

Count me in with the "meh" Sabor. Service was ok, food was not that great, etc. I never actually saw it busy, so I can't imagine a reason to need to pre-book it. At $19, we won't bother anymore. Mediocre cruise ship Mexican food is not special enough to warrant that much of an upcharge. For us, it was kind of a "it's a few bucks, let's grab something for lunch" type thing. Not anymore.

Here is a quote from my June cruise review. Scroll past Giovannis menu. Quick glance... looks the same as Harmony.

Most menus are in my review, which is linked in my signature :) Enjoy planning your cruise!

Giovanni's Table:

99bc1383f905f56bfb07551214d009d5.jpg

e9aee5d6208ecf672c2a56054815a3a2.jpg

Sabor:

5d262dfa3bcc3a5df93a63cdc4c66ead.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just to clarify, with the $19 per person charge, are you able to order as much (or as little) from the menu as you desire?

Yes, Just ate there last week on Allure. You can order as much of the menu as you want. We ordered 1 of everything on the appetizer menu

I am on Allure now and the menu above is the same as what we had last nite. Agree that the service was subpar. Food was good but surprisingly, the margaritas were not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Come on, what did you expect for $13?:p

Count me in with the "meh" Sabor. Service was ok, food was not that great, etc. I never actually saw it busy, so I can't imagine a reason to need to pre-book it. At $19, we won't bother anymore. Mediocre cruise ship Mexican food is not special enough to warrant that much of an upcharge. For us, it was kind of a "it's a few bucks, let's grab something for lunch" type thing. Not anymore.

I won't be eating there anymore either. Used to eat for about $20 for the food portion. My wife doesn't eat much. I am definitely not paying $38 just for the food.

I guess the execs at RCI just throw stuff at the wall and see if it sticks.:rolleyes:

Bill

... I won't be eating there anymore either. Used to eat for about $20 for the food portion. My wife doesn't eat much. I am definitely not paying $38 just for the food.

I guess the execs at RCI just throw stuff at the wall and see if it sticks.:rolleyes:

Bill

Totally agree, the price is way out of line for us now.

Thank you all! Just what I wanted.

APDMOM - I was sure I saw this in your review but could not find it when I went back. Probably didn't scroll down enough.

Thanks again!

Thank you all! Just what I wanted.

APDMOM - I was sure I saw this in your review but could not find it when I went back. Probably didn't scroll down enough.

Thanks again!

No problem! Wish we could join you for another round on Oasis... will probably not see her again until Nov 2018. [emoji846] Enjoy!!!