Oasis - port to airport

what time is suggested for a flight out of Orlando? We would do self disembarkation and know it is at least 1 hour to the airport from Port Canaveral - was thinking 11:30 or noon for a flight home? Thanks

Unless you're extremely risk-averse, that should be plenty of time. Took 15 minutes tops to disembark from ship to curb last month (traditional way b/c we were a party of 8 with 2 young kids). Going back on Oasis tomorrow and will be using self-assist this time. I'll likely post a trip report next week that will mention how long it takes this time.

what time is suggested for a flight out of Orlando? We would do self disembarkation and know it is at least 1 hour to the airport from Port Canaveral - was thinking 11:30 or noon for a flight home? Thanks

You'll be fine. It's not an hour from the Port to MCO. Maybe if you count time to get off the ship and load up a cab, etc.

I routinely do front door to parking garage at MCO in under an hour and I'm fairly far south of the Port. I'd estimate that, unless your taxi or uber is really taking it easy, it's at most a 45 minute drive.

The one consideration is time through security. If you have TSA pre-check (directly or through Global Entry or Nexus), you can get to your gate from the curb in 15 minutes or so. If you don't, I'd give it an hour for waiting in the security line.

We've done 11:30am flights out of MCO several times. As long as you are on your way by 8:30am, you will be fine. For us, we can get the lowest numbered departure tags and be outside the terminal by 8:30am. If you cannot get the lowest numbered tags, then I'd suggest self-assist departure.

You'll be fine. It's not an hour from the Port to MCO. Maybe if you count time to get off the ship and load up a cab, etc.

I routinely do front door to parking garage at MCO in under an hour and I'm fairly far south of the Port. I'd estimate that, unless your taxi or uber is really taking it easy, it's at most a 45 minute drive.

The one consideration is time through security. If you have TSA pre-check (directly or through Global Entry or Nexus), you can get to your gate from the curb in 15 minutes or so. If you don't, I'd give it an hour for waiting in the security line.

We've done 11:30am flights out of MCO several times. As long as you are on your way by 8:30am, you will be fine. For us, we can get the lowest numbered departure tags and be outside the terminal by 8:30am. If you cannot get the lowest numbered tags, then I'd suggest self-assist departure.

Having TSA pre-check is key to peace of mind on your timeline.

I too have a similar question. We have a flight leaving Orlando at 135pm and plan to take a private shuttle from the port back to the airport and could use some suggestions on what time to tell the driver to pick us up.

We are a family of four with two five year olds and are first time cruisers. From what I understand the boat gets back pretty early. It sounds as though the process to get off the ship is pretty quick but I'm still just a little unsure as to how to time the shuttle pickup?

Thanks in advance!

I too have a similar question. We have a flight leaving Orlando at 135pm and plan to take a private shuttle from the port back to the airport and could use some suggestions on what time to tell the driver to pick us up.

We are a family of four with two five year olds and are first time cruisers. From what I understand the boat gets back pretty early. It sounds as though the process to get off the ship is pretty quick but I'm still just a little unsure as to how to time the shuttle pickup?

Thanks in advance!

You should have ample time with a pickup around 9:30am.