Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Poll 7-DAY Pass

engrdad

Had a spa balcony on the Breeze in March and used the Thalassotherapy pool and the Thermal Suite every single day. Get the pass while you can!

Edited by AdvocateMom
typos, typos and more typos...

I bought this on my last cruise, in June on the Magic. It was definitely worth it to me. I spent 30 minutes to an hour in the aroma rooms, T pool, or on the heated loungers, every day. Last year we had a spa balcony, but the Cloud 9 amenities were not worth it for my husband, who didn't use them but one day. So this year, I just got a single pass for me!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to all for the input. Had trouble with Carnival website but they have now corrected the problem and just purchased the couples pass. The ship is almost completely booked so I believe this was a very wise purchase. ;-)

Thanks to all for the input. Had trouble with Carnival website but they have now corrected the problem and just purchased the couples pass. The ship is almost completely booked so I believe this was a very wise purchase. ;-)

You won't be sorry. We just booked the couples pass for both legs of our upcoming Magic B2B. :cool:

I bought this on my last cruise, in June on the Magic. It was definitely worth it to me. I spent 30 minutes to an hour in the aroma rooms, T pool, or on the heated loungers, every day. Last year we had a spa balcony, but the Cloud 9 amenities were not worth it for my husband, who didn't use them but one day. So this year, I just got a single pass for me!

Can you get a single pass before you cruise ? I just see the couples one under spa services ?

Can you get a single pass before you cruise ? I just see the couples one under spa services ?

Yeah I'm just seeing the couples pass for pre-purchase too. Don't worry though, if you go straight to the spa after boarding there's usually weekly single passes available on the first day. I've yet to see daily passes though, they push the weeks pass and say they're too full for daily passes. Too bad, because on port days we are so busy. It would be nice to get passes just for the sea days.

Yeah I'm just seeing the couples pass for pre-purchase too. Don't worry though, if you go straight to the spa after boarding there's usually weekly single passes available on the first day. I've yet to see daily passes though, they push the weeks pass and say they're too full for daily passes. Too bad, because on port days we are so busy. It would be nice to get passes just for the sea days.

Thank you :D

Our 7 day couples pass also cost us $219. I am also seeing the single 7 day pass available for pre-sale for $139. :cool:

THERMAL SUITE AND THALASSOTHERAPY POOL 7-DAY PASS

Submerge yourself in deep relaxation with this 7-day pass to our Thermal Suite and our Thalassotherapy Pool, an oasis complete with grottos, chaise lounges, and a natural bubbling salt-water spring that will wash your cares away.

Starting At $139.00

Minimum Age: 18 Years

Our 7 day couples pass also cost us $219. I am also seeing the single 7 day pass available for pre-sale for $139. :cool:

THERMAL SUITE AND THALASSOTHERAPY POOL 7-DAY PASS

Submerge yourself in deep relaxation with this 7-day pass to our Thermal Suite and our Thalassotherapy Pool, an oasis complete with grottos, chaise lounges, and a natural bubbling salt-water spring that will wash your cares away.

Starting At $139.00

Minimum Age: 18 Years

Duh...I found it ! I got it. Thank you. In all our cruises have not done it - it's time. Thanks for finding it for this old woman :D

We'll be enjoying it as well. There were a few spa cabins left on our sailing, but I didn't like the location, so this is the next best thing to being right in the middle of the action. Thanks all for posting about the couples spa package.

I was trying to do a search for it and it didn't work, so I just went through each of the pages for the spa treatments, and it was on page 9. The singles pass was on page 6.

You do know that when looking at Spa Packages or Excursions on the Carnival website that you can change the items displayed from 12 all the way up to 96 so you don't have to click thru pages?

I guess I was rushing to find it, and didn't even think about that )lol). Afterwards, I also found it by selecting the filters on the side panel. I guess sometimes we have to slow down. I wanted to get it in (it's a surprise), and I know they sometimes sell out, or keep a few slots open for guests to purchase once in the ship.

You do know that when looking at Spa Packages or Excursions on the Carnival website that you can change the items displayed from 12 all the way up to 96 so you don't have to click thru pages?

I guess I was rushing to find it, and didn't even think about that )lol). Afterwards, I also found it by selecting the filters on the side panel. I guess sometimes we have to slow down. I wanted to get it in (it's a surprise), and I know they sometimes sell out, or keep a few slots open for guests to purchase once in the ship.

I do the same thing. I have to get it booked before it "sells out"! :D Looks like we both have our spa time booked. Enjoy your cruise and the T-pool. :cool: