Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Poll 7-DAY Pass

engrdad

I did this on the Breeze last year. I liked it very much and it was worth the price. I did book on the 2nd day at a discounted rate so if I were you I would wait because the first day you are going to be busy anyway. I don't remember the exact price but I paid around $70 I believe. The therapy spa was a great get away from the crowded pool areas. Aromatherapy wet sauna was there as well as a dry sauna (laconium) with heated lounge benches. there was also another wet sauna when you go through the dry sauna, a quiet area to relax and a great view.

I did this on the Breeze last year. I liked it very much and it was worth the price. I did book on the 2nd day at a discounted rate so if I were you I would wait because the first day you are going to be busy anyway. I don't remember the exact price but I paid around $70 I believe. The therapy spa was a great get away from the crowded pool areas. Aromatherapy wet sauna was there as well as a dry sauna (laconium) with heated lounge benches. there was also another wet sauna when you go through the dry sauna, a quiet area to relax and a great view.

Glad that this worked out for you, but I wouldn't chance it. If the allotted passes sell out pre-cruise you can be SOL. :cool:

Ok, so I may be dense, but what does "starting at $139 mean?" I am happy to purchase at $139 for the 7 day pass, but am concerned that it will end up being much more. Anyone had an experience where you ended up paying more than that? I am thinking if I click through and book it and the rate stays $139 then it can't change later, correct? First time considering this, but have no desire/funds to indulge in any other spa purchases.

I believe the amount is based on the days for your cruise, and the number of people. I got the couples package which was $249 for 2 people on an 8-day cruise. For one person the price was $159.00

Ok, so I may be dense, but what does "starting at $139 mean?" I am happy to purchase at $139 for the 7 day pass, but am concerned that it will end up being much more. Anyone had an experience where you ended up paying more than that? I am thinking if I click through and book it and the rate stays $139 then it can't change later, correct? First time considering this, but have no desire/funds to indulge in any other spa purchases.

With the spa package, or just walking through the spa, it's expected that they will solicit the use and purchase of other services or products, but you are under no obligation to use or purchase them. On ships where you have to pass the spa or their personnel to use the gym, they always try to get you to use the spa, purchase Elemis, or purchase other products. I just walk pass and say no thank you, and keep walking. It will be the same when I use the spa this time. My mother and sister have a spa balcony, which will be their second, and they said the first time they were asked about using or purchasing other services or products, but didn't feel pressured or obligated.

I believe the amount is based on the days for your cruise, and the number of people. I got the couples package which was $249 for 2 people on an 8-day cruise. For one person the price was $159.00

With the spa package, or just walking through the spa, it's expected that they will solicit the use and purchase of other services or products, but you are under no obligation to use or purchase them. On ships where you have to pass the spa or their personnel to use the gym, they always try to get you to use the spa, purchase Elemis, or purchase other products. I just walk pass and say no thank you, and keep walking. It will be the same when I use the spa this time. My mother and sister have a spa balcony, which will be their second, and they said the first time they were asked about using or purchasing other services or products, but didn't feel pressured or obligated.

Thanks for your response. I completely understand the upsell environment of the spa, and have no problem politely declining additional services. Just wanted to ensure that the price for this 7 day pass would not change once it was booked.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

I'm excited but my wife & I don't sail until March 2019 on the Magic..... We have Cloud 9 balcony and I just want to know what time do the spa opens and close?

When is the best time to book spa treatments before or after boarding to get the 40% discount?

Can you invite friends in the spa area?

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Nerkbuck said:

Do you have to make appointments for the THERMAL SUITE AND THALASSOTHERAPY pools or are they first come basis?

Go whenever, and as often, as you like.  The T-pool alone is worth the price on the Dream class ships.

Pick up fresh towels every visit.

Edited by bury me at sea

Our two cruises on the Breeze over the last two years, we almost had exclusive use of the thermal suites and pool.  We would visit at least twice a day, even on port days where we left the ship.  There were a few times that we experienced heavy use, but would not consider it overcrowded.  There was always room for us to use all the facilities.

Don't hold me to this, but I believe it was open from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.  You can walk up at any time the facilities are open.  You cannot bring non-spa passengers.

Wife and I loved it.  We could sail without spa access, but it would be high on our wish list.

Our first experience, the thalasso pool was closed for two days.  The second cruise, the pool closed on a Wednesday for two days, and when it reopened, the jets were turned off the rest of the week.  We were very disappointed, but the whole Carnival experience still provided us with an outstanding cruise!

4 hours ago, Nerkbuck said:

Do you have to make appointments for the THERMAL SUITE AND THALASSOTHERAPY pools or are they first come basis?

No, you come and go as you please. The only issue I had with the spa/pool was that the pool wasn’t hot enough for me, so I spent most of the time using the other amenities.