Coastal Kitchen in a JS

So it is my understanding that JS gets dinner options only to coastal kitchen. How do you access the resturant? I thought the 17th deck was not accessible without the Suite seapass card. Does the JS seapass card work to get up there? If so what stops it from working any time of the day etc...

So it is my understanding that JS gets dinner options only to coastal kitchen. How do you access the resturant? I thought the 17th deck was not accessible without the Suite seapass card. Does the JS seapass card work to get up there? If so what stops it from working any time of the day etc...

No, the JS card does not work. You can either wait for someone else to open the door, or knock on the starboard side door where the CK host/hostess stands.

Your SeaPass card will not work. You have to knock on the door for the CK host/hostess to let you in.

I suggest that you go up to CK upon embarkation and book the nights you want to dine there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Both Allure & Oasis the same manner. Usually when we go around 800 pm walk up near the Glass door and Hostess inside at desk on left sees you and opens door. Had to knock a couple of times. Bob & Nancy

Dont think this is fair that people in JS have to knock when one of the perks is to be allowed to eat dinner there.I know it would be hard to control access allday but why cant a hostess be outside see our color card & let us it ?

Also can someone tell me what time CK opens

The elevator lobby/hall area is open to the public 24/7

When we have had guest or friends that were in a JS we would give them one of our seapass cards or in the case of harmony one of our wrist bands. Other wise knock or wait till the door is opened and go in. Pretty simple as there is constant traffic at the door

I believe the first time is 6pm

Dont think this is fair that people in JS have to knock

:rolleyes: The host stand is literally inside the door and it's often open during dinner hours. People are constantly in and out. Don't make it into a big deal. No one will know or care that you had to knock anyway.

Dont think this is fair that people in JS have to knock when one of the perks is to be allowed to eat dinner there.I know it would be hard to control access allday but why cant a hostess be outside see our color card & let us it ?

Also can someone tell me what time CK opens

Having to knock isn't fair? Wow.