Ft Lauderdale Transfers

JJJSM

Easiest is use an Uber XL if you have more than 4 carry on sized bags. Uberx if the bags are light. Uberxl around $70.00 Uberx around $40.00 but don't use the Uberx unless you don't have many bags.

We use Jiffy Jeff Transportation for these transfers every time we go to FLL.

Great customer service and friendly drivers.

$15pp

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Will they take you from Ft Lau to POM for that price?

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Forums mobile app

Easiest is use an Uber XL if you have more than 4 carry on sized bags. Uberx if the bags are light. Uberxl around $70.00 Uberx around $40.00 but don't use the Uberx unless you don't have many bags.

We are looking at transportation options from a hotel in Ft Lauderdale to a hotel in Miami. I was looking at Uber XL but wondering what type of vehicle this generally is?? We will have 4 adults plus luggage. So at least 4 suitcases. My first experience w Uber wasn't a great one so I am hesitant.

UberXL is usually a large SUV or a mini-van; should be perfect for the 4 of you plus bags (even if someone in your group packs like my wife ;) )

Ok great! And there should be no problem getting one from hotel to hotel? We usually reserve a van or car though a service so it feels a little weird to not have something set up. But this sounds cheaper so we thought we might try it

Ok great! And there should be no problem getting one from hotel to hotel? We usually reserve a van or car though a service so it feels a little weird to not have something set up. But this sounds cheaper so we thought we might try it

Yes, should be no problem. You should be able to get an Uber within 5-10 minutes, especially if you are near a group of hotels or busy street.