Assigned boarding times?

I travel with someone who still is packing at 9 am so we are usually at the desk to check in around 2 pm. Amazingly, he says; "There's nobody here", to which the agent points out "that everyone is already on the ship". I kid you not !!!!

I travel with someone who still is packing at 9 am so we are usually at the desk to check in around 2 pm. Amazingly, he says; "There's nobody here", to which the agent points out "that everyone is already on the ship". I kid you not !!!!

I'm usually one of those people. If it is a weekday cruise I usually work a half day. It also means I can take my luggage directly to my room which is nice because we only do carryons. It's also nice not having to fight any crowds, typically we just walk on.

Every now and then you'll hear about assigned boarding times and Royal Caribbean. Usually it comes up when people get an email with suggested boarding times. Have never seen it enforced (someone asked the port staff about it once and they said they didn't know anything about it). Go with whatever is convenient for you :D

We have a Harmony cruise in August. On our SeaPass we had to fill out an "appointment time" to board. That's quite difficult with airline, luggage pickup, traffic, etc. Got to think it can't be strictly enforced. We made our best guess.

CEI3

We have a Harmony cruise in August. On our SeaPass we had to fill out an "appointment time" to board. That's quite difficult with airline, luggage pickup, traffic, etc. Got to think it can't be strictly enforced. We made our best guess.

CEI3

Suggested boarding times are not enforced. Arrive whenever you want.