Pre-book Coastal Kitchen?

Wondering how inconsistent this may be. Are there others booked in GS and above that are unable to pre book CK in their cruise planner?

Just checked my Cruise Planner for our Allure cruise next month and there is no ability to pre-book Coastal Kitchen. A relative who was on Oasis in April could not do so either.

I wonder if it is only Anthem cruisers who are allowed to prebook?

I believe the confusion may come from the different class of ship. It is my understanding that the Quantum Class and Harmony of the Seas can book Coastal Kitchen thru the Cruise Planner.

This year we have sailed the Harmony and were able to Coastal Kitchen thru the Cruise Planner. The other 4 cruise we have taken this year on the Oasis and Allure, we had to book via the Concierges.

I just checked our next 3 Oasis cruises in September, October and November of this year. Coastal Kitchen was not an option for booking thru the Cruise Planner.

We leave July 30 on Allure in a crown loft suite, no ability to prebook Coastal kitchen either, but I did receive an email today from the concierge, but no response to my return email as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We leave July 30 on Allure in a crown loft suite, no ability to prebook Coastal kitchen either, but I did receive an email today from the concierge, but no response to my return email as of yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sailed on the Allure last week. We also requested our dinner reservations thru the Concierge. They replied that they forwarded our request, but did not confirm that they were booked.

I checked with the Coastal Kitchen Hostess upon boarding. Found that our requested times were booked.

I believe the confusion may come from the different class of ship. It is my understanding that the Quantum Class and Harmony of the Seas can book Coastal Kitchen thru the Cruise Planner.

This year we have sailed the Harmony and were able to Coastal Kitchen thru the Cruise Planner. The other 4 cruise we have taken this year on the Oasis and Allure, we had to book via the Concierges.

I just checked our next 3 Oasis cruises in September, October and November of this year. Coastal Kitchen was not an option for booking thru the Cruise Planner.

You're correct.

Anthem's Cruise Planner allows you to pre-book CK when staying in a JS and above. On Allure, we had to wait for the Concierge's email, which came 6 days before our sail date, gave them our request and they pre-book CK for us.

Sailed on the Allure last week. We also requested our dinner reservations thru the Concierge. They replied that they forwarded our request, but did not confirm that they were booked.

I checked with the Coastal Kitchen Hostess upon boarding. Found that our requested times were booked.

We may do this for dinner -- we are in a JS and are D+. The DL Concierge was very helpful with our reservations last time on February