New to cruising, can any experienced cruises please see if they can answer this thank

Hi this will be my 3rd cruise and family's 2nd cruise. However there is so much to take in. Can I ask 2 things.

What type of things to RC use as promo, such as drink package etc.

Right I know that no one as a crystal ball but what there will be a new promo in September we go in December we have booked with no promo so just wondering what are the chances of a drinks package being offered so close to departure. I am just hoping experienced cruises can give me some advise going by previous years.

Thanks you

... Right I know that no one as a crystal ball but what there will be a new promo in September we go in December we have booked with no promo so just wondering what are the chances of a drinks package being offered so close to departure. I am just hoping experienced cruises can give me some advise going by previous years. ...

Unfortunately, no discernable pattern.

They can offer deals on drink packages, water, specialty restaurants, bingo, spa, etc. , but there is no way to know for sure if all or any of this will take place or if the price will be better on ship than before the cruise in your cruise planner

Royal Caribbean's rates have no rhyme or reason to them. They are usually all over the place. In reference to their drinks package I was able to purchase them at thirty percent off on my Allure Of The Seas voyage in November 2016. The drinks package for my wife and I were purchased two months before our sailing. If you are comfortable with the price you paid for your cruise, don't spend the next few months worrying about it. Relax and remember some passengers will pay more and some will pay less than you. Just get ready for an enjoyable cruise in your future.

The best way to check for any promo's is to keep an eye on your Daily Planner on the RCI website, or watch your Roll Call. Usually somebody will post if there is any type of sale on anything.

Debbie

You may see alcohol-drink and dining package specials as you get closer to your sail date. You will get emails offering (usually) up to 20% off on drink. I don't know if they will get any higher than that. Also, RCI is reverting back to their rule requiring both adult, cabin occupants must purchase the alcohol package if one does.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums