Norwegian Escape Haven 3rd Guest Drink Package Question

RDean

We have booked the 2 bedroom family villa on the Escape. We have my MIL coming with us and have some questions about the drink package. The free UBP is only for the first two guests. She only drinks wine so we don't want to buy her the UBP. Can she still get glasses of wine at the Haven lounge without a package, or will she have to pay? The two of us were in the Haven in 2014 but don't remember how it works. As I recall everything was included then and we didn't even have to think about it. Debating on a wine package for her but don't want to if we don't have to. I don't drink so maybe I can give her my package? Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Thank you for the reply. We bought her a drink and dining package. I have to say that is a real kick in the pants after spending what we did on the room. Our fault for not reading the fine print.

If you don't drink then simply call and switch her to guest #1 or #2. Then she will get the UBP and you'll just have to purchase the dining package for yourself.

Also if she just drinks wine, another cost effective method would be to just bring on a few bottles and pay the $15 per bottle corkage fee. I believe that they will store, chill, retrieve, and pour the wine for her at dinner for that corkage fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums