Mystery Charges to SeaPass Card

I had a car loan paid off that way. One company sold the loan to another somhow the loan got marked paid. I caught the mistake when the new company returned my payment. Aftet a week of back and forth with them, I ask where was my title they sent it to me

I had a car loan paid off that way. One company sold the loan to another somhow the loan got marked paid. I caught the mistake when the new company returned my payment. Aftet a week of back and forth with them, I ask where was my title they sent it to me

Great news it makes a nice change when it works in the customers favour.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

Loyalty in this sense is a one way street. Not just with crusing but any industry. They want our business and info and shower us with a few trinkets or a % off on some things.

Wait did we not get Manhattan for a few trinkets

:D:D:D

Did you get Diamond Trinkets on your last cruise? We got nothing, except some chocolate strawberries one night. My son got a C&A swim bag delivered to his room, and older son (who is 20) got nothing, and the bank of mum and dad got absolutely no trinkets whatsoever! My mother and father have had some fabulous Diamond gifts over the years (including a lovely shower bag, that I have now stolen from them). The best "perk" is the free photos, but the quality of the photography is very poor IMHO.