Online check-in for onboard account

We're sailing on the Brilliance in September. We normally sail with another line and set up and pay our onboard expense account by credit card; however, we always need to go to guest services on the last day and ask them to charge us in $US (no matter what we've indicated at check-in) to ensure that our $Cdn credit card applies the conversion rate.

I haven't used a cash onboard expense account before and am considering it. I've completed the online check-in, selected 'Cash" (although I may change my mind), and printed our SetSail passes that indicate 'Cash' as our payment type. I was surprised as it appears that the payment type hasn't been saved - this part of the online check-in screen is not showing as 'Complete'. Is this normal? Do I need to resolve this before we sail... or are we already 'Set2Sail'?

We're sailing on the Brilliance in September. We normally sail with another line and set up and pay our onboard expense account by credit card; however, we always need to go to guest services on the last day and ask them to charge us in $US (no matter what we've indicated at check-in) to ensure that our $Cdn credit card applies the conversion rate.

I haven't used a cash onboard expense account before and am considering it. I've completed the online check-in, selected 'Cash" (although I may change my mind), and printed our SetSail passes that indicate 'Cash' as our payment type. I was surprised as it appears that the payment type hasn't been saved - this part of the online check-in screen is not showing as 'Complete'. Is this normal? Do I need to resolve this before we sail... or are we already 'Set2Sail'?

I have used a cash account many times and it shows complete for me. I believe that there is an agreement you need to scroll through and acknowledge for it to show complete.

I have used a cash account many times and it shows complete for me. I believe that there is an agreement you need to scroll through and acknowledge for it to show complete.

The problem is that I can see the agreement but it's grayed out so I can't scroll through and check it so that it would say 'Complete'. I asked as I didn't want this to be an issue at check-in.

As has been said, the SetSail pass printed so we're 'Set2Sail'! Thanks, everyone.

The problem is that I can see the agreement but it's grayed out so I can't scroll through and check it so that it would say 'Complete'. I asked as I didn't want this to be an issue at check-in.

As has been said, the SetSail pass printed so we're 'Set2Sail'! Thanks, everyone.

I had the exact same problem, the agreement area was gray and nothing I did let me check it. I printed my SetSail pass with a cash account.

A few days later, last week, it let me change to a credit card, and the checking box was there and working. It did tell me to print a new SetSail pass which I did.

Now docs are also in so I am good to go, and very excited. I sail Sept 2nd.

I had the exact same problem, the agreement area was gray and nothing I did let me check it. I printed my SetSail pass with a cash account.

A few days later, last week, it let me change to a credit card, and the checking box was there and working. It did tell me to print a new SetSail pass which I did.

Now docs are also in so I am good to go, and very excited. I sail Sept 2nd.

Same problem here, but I was never able to change ours . However, I printed with a cash acc't and was able to change to a credit card when checking in at the port. :)

I got caught out when we were new to cruising which prompted me to generally print the set sail pass blank, I then manually complete, scoring out section A and then underline all of B. I present this at check in. So far no problems:cool:.