so tired of their NON working website!

the constant WHITE non loading pages when you are trying to look for a cruise or even check your own stuff is annoying yah ayah I heard it all go incognito or delete history use different browser but hell who got time to do it all the time or remember to do it ONLY cruise site I have issues with RCCL fix your damn website! :mad:

Don't tell that to certain people on here. You'll be acused of it being your own fault or having an out of date browser.

It's obviously issues at their end

Try clearing your cache in the browser, not that you should have to do that though

Don't tell that to certain people on here. You'll be acused of it being your own fault or having an out of date browser.

It's obviously issues at their end

Try clearing your cache in the browser, not that you should have to do that though

Ha I have used newer computers, with updated browsers, it happens on my computer, other computers other places using different Internets SO YES it is on THEIR end! AGREED

The website is nutty and randomly a friend of mine told me that they were having problems. I think RCL in a reply email told me to use Firefox or Internet Explorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm trying to check prices and room availability on an Oasis of the Seas cruise in October in which we are paid in full. The website will not let me get past the second page. I figured it knows that I am already on that cruise even if I don't log in and clear the cache. Am I correct that it knows I am already booked or is it the website? I use firefox.

I'm trying to check prices and room availability on an Oasis of the Seas cruise in October in which we are paid in full. The website will not let me get past the second page. I figured it knows that I am already on that cruise even if I don't log in and clear the cache. Am I correct that it knows I am already booked or is it the website? I use firefox.

You have to clear both browser cookies and Flash cookies. Very tough to do unless you use some of the privacy add-ons.

ONLY cruise site I have issues with RCCL fix your damn website! :mad:

Head on over to the Celebrity boards. A plethora of people would disagree with you that RCCL is the only wonky cruise website.

You could do the same with MSC as well, followed by NCL, Princess and (surprisingly) Regent.

Ha I have used newer computers, with updated browsers, it happens on my computer, other computers other places using different Internets SO YES it is on THEIR end! AGREED

I agree, we did this on two different computers with no luck. We finally booked through Expedia, but lost $300 in sale price because we missed a sale.

My appointed RCL trip adviser called the other day to see if we still wanted to book, he was all nice until I brought up the website. I should have pushed for some OBC or something.

I agree, we did this on two different computers with no luck. We finally booked through Expedia, but lost $300 in sale price because we missed a sale.

My appointed RCL trip adviser called the other day to see if we still wanted to book, he was all nice until I brought up the website. I should have pushed for some OBC or something.

In order to lose it, you must have already had it. Anyway, you could have just picked up the phone and called to book to get the price you wanted and then transferred to a ta .

Head on over to the Celebrity boards. A plethora of people would disagree with you that RCCL is the only wonky cruise website.

You could do the same with MSC as well, followed by NCL, Princess and (surprisingly) Regent.

Princess (touch wood) I have so far been lucky with.

I have noticed a marked improvement with MSC in the last few days. Celebrities is just frustrating, much preferred the old layout. RC I find works fine on an iPad :D

Perhaps I am more tolerant as i have a website that I have to use on a daily basis that was recently revised and now I have to go through a multitude of links to get to the information I need.

Why companies feel like they have to do a complete overhaul of a website that is perfectly fine is beyond me.

I'm going to agree with the opening post.

One shouldn't have to call in if they don't want to. One shouldn't have to clear their browsers repeatedly. Or do any of the other things people are suggesting. One should be able to do a basic search.

I'm not surprised about Celebrity also being bad, being owned by the same company. At least I can get into other cruise websites on my work's computer; there's something about Celebrity's and Royal's sites that don't play nice with our server, no matter what I do.

I'm going to agree with the opening post.

One shouldn't have to call in if they don't want to. One shouldn't have to clear their browsers repeatedly. Or do any of the other things people are suggesting. One should be able to do a basic search.

Funny, yet these people continue to post here and whine about the website when they in most cases could take care of the problem themselves. People would rather enter a username and password to log in and start a thread to post than just make a simple call or take the other advice.

Princess (touch wood) I have so far been lucky with.

I have noticed a marked improvement with MSC in the last few days. Celebrities is just frustrating, much preferred the old layout. RC I find works fine on an iPad :D

Perhaps I am more tolerant as i have a website that I have to use on a daily basis that was recently revised and now I have to go through a multitude of links to get to the information I need.

Why companies feel like they have to do a complete overhaul of a website that is perfectly fine is beyond me.

It's all hit and miss. My personal laptop with I.E. works well on the site. My work laptop with same version of I.E. will let me in but some things it will not let me into. On my iPad it does not show my reservation and says I do not have any current reservations. :confused:

In order to lose it, you must have already had it. Anyway, you could have just picked up the phone and called to book to get the price you wanted and then transferred to a ta .

I personally thought that the lines were open 24/7. Then I needed to call them to change a reservation. Called the number on the website and they were closed. I personally just cancelled and rebooked online because I could from home. Other people report being on the phone for hours. Not so easy to just call in.

Let me add on Carnival and Holland America to that (though some of the problems that plagued Holland America's website for months appear to have been resolved this past week).

These websites seem to be even more complicated than Airline websites and Airline websites have had incredible amounts of money poured into them over the decades. There doesn't seem to be a very cost-effective way to offer the kind of online experience that we passengers want.

This message may have been entered via voice recognition. Please excuse any typos.