Ocean Medallion Holder Survey

VibeGuy

Because - Posters might answer a Princess question and another poster might post a Disney answer which does not hold true for Princess - there was a previous post about some kind of package for $29 and it led some folks to believe it was a Princess package

The poster did indicate it was a Disney cruise.

Problem is - this is a Princess board not Disney

The development of the Princess Medallion technology is headed up by an ex-Disney employee who was associated with the development of that technology at Disney.

The development of the Princess Medallion technology is headed up by an ex-Disney employee who was associated with the development of that technology at Disney.

At least Princess,unlike Disney, will provide one free wrist band to carry it. ;)

I'm still going to resort to using my pocket most days.

I know but why post it here if it is not available on Princess or can I buy a Disney holder online?

To simply offer a price charged for a similar item by another cruise line. Nothing wrong with that.

I have no idea if they're available on line as I wouldn't sail on Disney even if they slashed their prices to nothing.

And now we know the reason behind this madness lol, smart on Princess to grab this guy to implement the technology on their ships. Ahhhh technology! Remember when giant the size of shoes flip phones were sooooo crazy and if you had one it was pretty epic!;p