Ocean Medallion Holder Survey

VibeGuy

5]The flimsy one[/b] comes complements but they'll sell you a more expensive one in one of the on board stores' date=' I'm sure.

I'll bet they have different models for every pocketbook.[/quote']

Curious, have you seen a complimentary one? I'd love a peak ahead of time.

Curious, have you seen a complimentary one? I'd love a peak ahead of time.

I don't have a link to it but I've seen it numerous times in their ad's.

It's just a cheap looking rubber wrist band.

It serves the purpose if you don't want to put it in your pocket.

i've seen them. i have a pic of me holding one on my instagram eat.drink.fly

BTZrP9oA-lN

Thanks, but I was asking about the "bracelet."

And thank DTB for the repost. I thought I saw it somewhere. Not sure of why some folks have some angst about this though. I'm just hoping that most of it functions without hiccups.

Thanks, but I was asking about the "bracelet."

And thank DTB for the repost. I thought I saw it somewhere. Not sure of why some folks have some angst about this though. I'm just hoping that most of it functions without hiccups.

I'm very much looking forward to it, and if they've got a pretty bracelet to put it on/in I'll buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Per the OCEAN FAQs:

Will my Medallion reflect my Captain's Circle loyalty tier status?

Yes! And if you'd like, you will be able to personalize the colors if you desire.

http://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion-class/ocean-faq/

I can personalize the colors? Holy cow! That is so worth the extra cost. ( sarcasms alert! )

Why don't they offer an option to have it tatooed on? Then I'll never lose it and I will certainly be in vogue and the envy of others.

Yes I heard that was the next part of the market place they are expanding into, instead of specialty restaurants they are going to start putting tattoo parlous on board ;p

That's like buying a T-shirt with "Nike", or "New Balance" or "Target" or "Macy's", etc. printed on the front. The company is getting you to advertise for them for free..

Advertising for them for free? Heck, the companies actually get paid by the purchaser for the privilege of advertising for them. Neat trick! :cool:

Advertising for them for free? Heck, the companies actually get paid by the purchaser for the privilege of advertising for them. Neat trick! :cool:

Haha sooooo true!!! Same way people love to list how many Princess cruises they have been on or that they are Elite members - yup more of that free marketing lol!!! Ahhh the power of a brand! ;)

Why don't they offer an option to have it tatooed on? Then I'll never lose it and I will certainly be in vogue and the envy of others.

Not into tattoos myself. Don't find them attractive at all. As a favorite comedian would say: "I don't put a bumper stickers on a Ferrari."

How about one of those pills that patients swallow that do diagnostics on them before they exit out the other end. They should last about two weeks, and then they are gone. Enough time to last most cruises.

I received a survey request last week to indicate the type of holder[3] I would like, along with how low and high a cost I was willing to pay plus a comment section-I indicated a low of $2.00 to a high of $10:D

I received a survey request last week to indicate the type of holder[3] I would like, along with how low and high a cost I was willing to pay plus a comment section-I indicated a low of $2.00 to a high of $10:D

I am booked for Dec. cruise....should I expect a survey?

I am booked for Dec. cruise....should I expect a survey?

The Survey. If anyone has one can you post it on Cruise Critic. I love to see it. My wife wants the Ocean medallion bracelets made of Diamonds and Gold. I told her FUGHEDDABOUDIT. :rolleyes:

Tony

That's $2 to $10 more than I would pay.

Disney sells their magic bands for $12.99 to $48 depending on the design... so $20-$25 isn't out of line with the marketplace.

however Disney provides one free when staying onsite... you only have to buy it if you stay offsite.

The magic bands are free. They come in about 6 colors. The only ones that cost money are specialty ones. Just returned from Disney 4 days ago. They are waterproof so you can wear them swimming. Very easy and convenient.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Forums mobile app

I want a survey. :'):')

They always leave me out.

They must know how I'll answer them. ;);)

Ditto! ;p

I don't get them either which I'd generally attribute to the randomness of their computer's algorithm.

Although maybe for us there's a way to add our names to a "do not email" list to ensure that we don't receive surveys. ;p

I don't get them either which I'd generally attribute to the randomness of their computer's algorithm.

Although maybe for us there's a way to add our names to a "do not email" list to ensure that we don't receive surveys. ;p

Totally! I must say though I did "help" my spouse answer his ;p

Who cares. It's still nice to know what the other cruise lines are providing.

Because - Posters might answer a Princess question and another poster might post a Disney answer which does not hold true for Princess - there was a previous post about some kind of package for $29 and it led some folks to believe it was a Princess package

Edited by elfinmagic