Manhattan Cruise Terminal - Pick Up Area for Dial 7

suntan

I spoke with a rep from Dial 7 this morning regarding pick up at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal and he asked if the terminal was on 46th Street. According to the NCL documents I received the terminal is on 12th Street.

Please help! I don't know Manhattan at all so I have no idea who is correct with the address. For those that have used Dial 7 after disembarking how do you get your ride to pick you up?

Thank you.

I spoke with a rep from Dial 7 this morning regarding pick up at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal and he asked if the terminal was on 46th Street. According to the NCL documents I received the terminal is on 12th Street.

Please help! I don't know Manhattan at all so I have no idea who is correct with the address. For those that have used Dial 7 after disembarking how do you get your ride to pick you up?

Thank you.

The terminal is listed as 711 12th Avenue, which is at 51st Street.

The 711 address is actually Pier 92 , the northern most pier of the three. Really the building between 92 and 94 is the actual street address of the offices and more important the car entrance where you want the car service to enter and drive down to pier 88 which NCL uses.

If you want to line up the streets to the pier but that only helps if you are walking.

Pier 88 is 48th Street

Pier 90 is 50th Street

Pier 92 is 52nd Street

Regarding pick up at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal, more often than not for the last couple of years car service drivers are not permitted to enter the cruise terminal to pick up passengers (they can enter to drop off passengers) and pick ups are done across the street from the cruise terminal on the northbound side of 12th Ave (not 12th St!!). For ships docking at Pier 88, such as NCL Breakaway, the pick ups are made on 12th Ave. near the corner of 48th.

Car service drivers, unless they aren't familiar with the cruise terminal, usually know the pick up procedures and locations, but someone in the car service office answering the phone may not...just like cruise line phone reps often have no idea of what they're talking about.

Edited by njhorseman

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if they (Dial 7) will charge you a fee if you don't show up at stated time at the cruise terminal? I am planning on scheduling an 8AM pick up the morning we got back but what happens if I am unable to get off the ship due to unforeseen problems beyond my control? Thanks!