Why does this whole drinks package business have to be so complicated?

on an oasis sailing for dec of this year, there has been a 20% off drink package sail for the past few months (Since i booked) and 2 days ago finally made the decision to purchase it, once logged into the cruise planner the sail was gone... do the sales ever come back once they disappear?

on an oasis sailing for dec of this year, there has been a 20% off drink package sail for the past few months (Since i booked) and 2 days ago finally made the decision to purchase it, once logged into the cruise planner the sail was gone... do the sales ever come back once they disappear?

As our new Host Bob always says " The only consistency with Royal is inconsistency"

Who knows? You should have booked as you can always cancel and rebook if prices drop. Good luck!

The sales come and go. Just keep checking and you may catch one again.

I guess RC doesn't even know what ships have freestyle coke machines. I called yesterday and they said Adventure does not have one.

I can confirm that they DO have the machines on Adventure, or at least they did last week! We don't drink soda, or pop, or soft drinks, or coke, or whatever you call it, but the machines were definitely there. Also, on day 5 or 6, they were selling the cups, good as a souvenir and for soda for the remaining days, for $15. Not bad if you want the souvenir and need your sugar fix.

I can confirm that they DO have the machines on Adventure, or at least they did last week! We don't drink soda, or pop, or soft drinks, or coke, or whatever you call it, but the machines were definitely there. Also, on day 5 or 6, they were selling the cups, good as a souvenir and for soda for the remaining days, for $15. Not bad if you want the souvenir and need your sugar fix.

Thank you!!

Do you recall if they also offered you a drink card for the remainder of your cruise?

Agree completely. We say "can I get you a Coke, and the response is yes, I'll have a Sprite or in my case, I'll have a Diet Coke". Coke is generic in a Texas!

Silly Texans! Coke means Coke. It's a specific type of carbonated beverage.

Now that we've gotten THAT out of the way, let's discuss what the word 'chili' means. ;p