Traveling on GA in 1st Sept to Baltics

Tata17

I will be traveling to the Baltics on September 1st on the Getaway.... has anyone been there during this time? I would like to know how the weather would be like more or less to know what to pack... from Miami so practically it's always summer all year long... it's a large group and we are all wondering the same thing lol

Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You are going to need layers just in case. Warnemunde might be really nice and sunny and fairly warm (not by Miami standards though) or cool and rainy. I would suggest a fleece jacket and a water repellant nylon shell (windbreaker).

You are going to need layers just in case. Warnemunde might be really nice and sunny and fairly warm (not by Miami standards though) or cool and rainy. I would suggest a fleece jacket and a water repellant nylon shell (windbreaker).

Thank you so much for your reply... I have been monitoring the weather, but I guess I'm not completely trusting it... in Miami the weather says it's going to be a beautiful day and it rains like there is no tomorrow hahahaha

We are going the week before you I have been watching the weather in all the ports and am definitely seeing a trend downward in temperature. Looks like mid to low 60's in the daytime down into the 50's when the sun goes down. The port that looks the warmest is Germany. So I think if shorts are worn that may be the day to do so. Mostly thinking capris and short sleeves, taking a sweatshirt or sweater to layer over. Jeans for the cooler days as well. Seems like a lot of rain in the Baltics, so will also take light rain jacket with hood. I'll keep watching the weather reports[emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are going the week before you I have been watching the weather in all the ports and am definitely seeing a trend downward in temperature. Looks like mid to low 60's in the daytime down into the 50's when the sun goes down. The port that looks the warmest is Germany. So I think if shorts are worn that may be the day to do so. Mostly thinking capris and short sleeves, taking a sweatshirt or sweater to layer over. Jeans for the cooler days as well. Seems like a lot of rain in the Baltics, so will also take light rain jacket with hood. I'll keep watching the weather reports[emoji4]

Thanks I have been keeping an eye out as well. My concerns are mainly to make sure I have the appropriate clothing because I did the Mediterranean 5 years ago and I thought it would be nice and warm but got surprised in Rome and the two ports in France it was a bit chilly and seeing YouTube videos of people with jackets on kind of scared me... I don't want to lug around a winter jacket... and the videos don't state the month they were taken... and being from Miami, Florida we really don't have fall weather... I'll just take stuff to layer up...

In Northern a Europe its best just to say the weather will be unpredictable so prepare for anything. We were there early June and we had lots of heavy showers but also warm, sunny spells. I wore short sleeved tops, jumper and gore-tex jacket and that worked well, taking off or adding layers as needed