Tea time

bobbismith

They still bring the box of assorted teas, but there is an upcharge for anything other than Lipton or Green Tea.

$1.99 is a small price to pay to get exactly what you want, I think.

And the tea time is lovely - good little cakes and sweets, and sandwiches, some lovely white berry tea and new friends.

It's a must-try at least one time.

Haven't cruised Carnival in a while, they used to have any flavor you wanted, even brought a box of assorted for your choosing at dinner if you requested tea.

Yeah they used to. Now I just bring my own that way I get exactly what I want. It takes up practically no space in my bag.

Haven't cruised Carnival in a while, they used to have any flavor you wanted, even brought a box of assorted for your choosing at dinner if you requested tea.

Until people started emptying the entire box on Lido and at Tea Time...

Until people started emptying the entire box on Lido and at Tea Time...

We were at the airport after a cruise, this one woman opened her carryon to get something and it was full of cereal boxes, tea and hot chocolate packs, salt and pepper shakers, A1 sauce, linen napkins and a plastic bag full of pastries.:eek:

my husband and I went to Tea on our last cruise on the Fantasy out of Mobile, AL in January 2017 and our Tea time waiter was our dinner waiter from our honeymoon cruise on the Imagination in April 2016 out of Long Beach, CA...so we enjoyed the familiar face...idk that we would go again though

I truly enjoy tea time. I try not to miss on each Sea Day. Anything they have with lemon is delicious. But then again, almost anything they have... is delicious! And their cucumber sandwiches and wonderful!

I haven't cruised where they charge you for flavored tea. That does disappoint me but doesn't bother me. I used to choose Earl Grey, also, but I'm happy with any tea. I love the piano music, the slowed down atmosphere, the dressed waiters... and TABLECLOTHS!! I so miss the tablecloths every night. (But let's not go there... that's a whole different thing. And it won't stop me from cruising, just over tablecloths.)

I hope to see or meet some of you at a Tea Time.

I try and go every cruise. I bring my own tea because I don't like Lipton or Green Tea and I'm not about to pay $1.99 for a tea bag. I love the scones and cream!

So is this real clotted or Devonshire cream? Best. Stuff. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We went when we were on Fascination and the cake we had was delicious. The main reason that we went was because it was also advertised as a Vet event, but I was the only Vet that showed up. We are probably open to going again but a lot depends on what else is going on.

I go every cruise at least once. Love the quiet time and the treats. DH brings his coke with him since he does not drink tea.

Love Tea on Princess. Had warm scones and cold clotted cream. Wonderful. Wish Carnival would offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums