Tea time

bobbismith

I THINK so. Check the Fun Times. It's a relaxing way to spend a little time. Try the cucumber sandwiches.

BE ADVISED the Afternoon Tea was not listed in the regular events of the day section of the Fun Times on our last two cruises. It is now listed on sea days under a section called " other eats" or "want more" something like that. I hope someone will come along and get the exact wording for all to see. We thought tea had been discontinued and went to the desk in the lobby to ask. Even the staff there had trouble finding it in the Fun Times but they did and we were most grateful and glad we asked.

I agree, those cucumber sammies are tasty.

Is it ok to wear shorts and a t-shirt to tea time? Are most people casually dressed?

Yes, or a cover up over pool attire. Just no swim suits on either gender. It is held in one section of a MDR usually but casual is the order of the day here.

Can you get coffee instead...I really do not like any kind of tea...never have!!

Yes, or iced tea or lemonade or a glass of water. My dad is not a tea drinker and sometimes he gets coffee and sometimes lemonade.

Included with tea are some of the tastiest desserts on the ship.

BE ADVISED the Afternoon Tea was not listed in the regular events of the day section of the Fun Times on our last two cruises. It is now listed on sea days under a section called " other eats" or "want more" something like that. I hope someone will come along and get the exact wording for all to see. We thought tea had been discontinued and went to the desk in the lobby to ask. Even the staff there had trouble finding it in the Fun Times but they did and we were most grateful and glad we asked.

I missed the first one when they started listing it on "other eats" or whatever. I also thought they discontinued it. I was in line at the deli with someone & mentioned it. She told me her daughter had seen it listed so then I went to it the other 2 times on an 8 day cruise.

Here's how it's listed in the FunTimes. It's under "Hungry for more?"

01063eb002abde972908a38485d6a914.jpg

We did tea time for the first time on our last cruise. We were overall disappointed...the desserts looked amazing but none of them tasted amazing. We are not big tea drinkers but tried it. We will probably give it another go on the next cruise but was hoping for better.

• 5 months later...