So annoyed

Finally got an answer from msc regarding flexi dining and it is no longer available so looks like I am stuck with set dining times which I hate!!!!! This was there reply

Guests are able to make their preference for dining, although guests will be limited to the Classic Seating experience which will involve a set dining time for your evening meal. The first seating will be at approximately 7pn, whereas the second seating will be at approximately 9:30pm, although this will be subject to reconfirmation onboard.

Your dining preference can be requested prior to embarkation via your web check in or you can certainly reply to this email with your request

Can one just returned from the mervigrilia or on at the moment please confirm the actual set djjing time's as msc don't even know that! !!!!

We were in the Yacht Club so we didn't ate there but I have some Daily Programs from the cruise (thoose given to guests not it the Yacht Club) and the times written there are 6.45 and 9.30.

I could cope with 6.45 if that is true, but still not happy :mad::mad:

Which ship? I just booked yesterday and had the option of flexi dining.

That's because you're booked on Seaside and MSC probably hasn't made a decision on whether to pull the flexi-dining service or not on that ship.

It didn't work on Meraviglia. The service was suspended when I was onboard in June and it has since been cancelled according to a couple of posters here who have received emails advising them of this. It has returned to fixed early/late seating.