Booked last minute- and all dining times are waitlisted

Yes, you will find out when you arrive.

I am in the same "boat", we booked 3 weeks ago and were wait listed. I kept checking and late dining became available so I selected that. Now it says I have late dining and still on wait list for YTD.

You will be in what they call "On Request," which is just a placeholder. They will eventually assign you something. If you don't have anything wait listed, they will usually just give you Late Dining. If you wait list something, they should let you know if it becomes available. Sometimes you will find out before boarding and sometimes you won't know until they hand you your card.

Last minute cruises are so much fun! Hope you enjoy yours. Sounds like you've entered the dining time lottery and will have to wait to see what is available. I'm sure you'll have a great time no matter what!

Hope you enjoy your cruise.

We have a group of 17 on the Vista in November. When some of us booked early in April, 2016, we were able to secure Late Dining. But the people in our group who have booked later are wait-listed for Late Dining. Our reservations are linked together. So is it safe to assume that we will all be seated together at late dining? In all the cruises I've done traveling with large groups, we've never had a situation where we've not been seated together. Plus most of our group has at least one Platinum cruiser in each res.

Dinner is our time to catch up with each other, so I would hate to not be seated together!