Metformin hcl er 500 mg in Cozumel?

big al

There are pharmacies all over in fact one right on that main drag going into central area of town across from water. But I think you could obtain that in any WalMart or similar pharmacy in USA very cheaply as its generic. An prescription is needed of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Metformin drug is $4.00 at Walmart, and free with some insurance companies, why buy in Mexico?

My thoughts too!

I know this , of course, BUT I will be on the ship when I run out and would like to get some extra pills , and my insurance company is pretty strict on sending early or more just for a few days...I would rather be able to buy some extra Metformin...many years ago, I bought some Actos in Cancun, and that worked out fine, but Cancun is too far away and that pharmacy may have closed by now...any suggestions in Cozumel would be welcome..

I know this , of course, BUT I will be on the ship when I run out and would like to get some extra pills , and my insurance company is pretty strict on sending early or more just for a few days...I would rather be able to buy some extra Metformin...many years ago, I bought some Actos in Cancun, and that worked out fine, but Cancun is too far away and that pharmacy may have closed by now...any suggestions in Cozumel would be welcome..

Check this previous thread discussion on pharmacies:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2317229

Another option to keep in mind is that many credit cards offer Prescription Assistance. From VISA's description of this service:

Prescription Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements can help you fill or replace prescriptions,

subject to local laws, and can arrange pickup and delivery of prescriptions filled for you at local pharmacies. It can also

help transport critical documents that you may have left at your home or elsewhere. Please Note: All costs are your

responsibility.

• 2 weeks later...