Condition of the Equinox

Cruisegoer

If only more had your attitude. Love to sail with you sometime. Oh wait, we are!

Equinox Oct 27, 2017. It is our second leg of a B2B on this ship.

Too bad I didn't read all of the post about the terrible condition of this ship and all of the bad reviews about service, food etc before booking these two when I was on it. 😱🤔

Looking forward to meeting you. I am easy to spot. I am always either by myself or with someone and if I don't have a drink in my hand it isn't me. Most likely to see me at any bar. Always seem to get involved in a conversation with someone at a bar while waiting for a drink and end up having to get another before I leave.

I usually have a cover over my water bottle that reads ❤️BEER, wearing a very faded Detroit Tiger cap, or something with the MSU Spartans. Sometimes use a Montreal Canadiens beer Koozie just to confuse people.

I go by the name of Ed since that is what most people seem to call me.

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Some mattresses could be replaced as well, but that is hit or miss on all ships! We sailed last week and my parents and I had side by side cabins on deck 6. My bed was atrocious, both sides of the bed when pushed together had a huge ditch in it so you couldn't lay in the middle without a huge lump and laying on either side was like laying in a hole. My parents room next door was drastically different. Luckily, I can fall asleep anywhere, I was just sore ALL week. Laying on the couch was actually more comfortable. Overall though the ship was in great condition. Just tiny little things here and there that were constantly being cleaned and taken care of. We also noticed that the crew was one of the happiest and most friendly. Everyone stopped to talk and wished you good morning or a good afternoon. My dad likes to talk to the crew and he stopped EVERYWHERE to talk, even to bathroom attendants. The crew really makes the ship and this crew was great!

We also noticed that the crew was one of the happiest and most friendly. Everyone stopped to talk and wished you good morning or a good afternoon. My dad likes to talk to the crew and he stopped EVERYWHERE to talk, even to bathroom attendants. The crew really makes the ship and this crew was great!

We've been on Equinox 3 out of the last 4 years and each time the crew has been outstanding.Maybe it was because the ship picked up a good number of the crew in Europe and they were in the early part of their contract. But they also have a large number of regulars who have been on the ship for several years. I enjoyed talking and interacting with the crew always asking where they were from and exchanging stories. They always appreciate being treated as individuals and not just hired hands.

Enjoy your cruising days.

We've been on Equinox 3 out of the last 4 years and each time the crew has been outstanding.Maybe it was because the ship picked up a good number of the crew in Europe and they were in the early part of their contract. But they also have a large number of regulars who have been on the ship for several years. I enjoyed talking and interacting with the crew always asking where they were from and exchanging stories. They always appreciate being treated as individuals and not just hired hands.

Enjoy your cruising days.

Nice post.

We always say good morning or other greeting, please, thank you, and treat them with respect and a smile and they appreciated that. We treat them as a human being with feelings and not a slave.

It is very disturbing to see the rude passengers that don't. One morning the passenger in front of us snap out her order at Cafe al Bacio without even a good morning. Then she very demanding barked out what items she wanted the display case with the baked goods. Never a please or thank you and then got very irrate because they wanted to her card for the drinks. She then must have thought that they didn't give her any repect because of that and let them know that she was in a suite and shouldn't have to do that.

I was waiting for her to say "I will have your job" and the worker to reply back "Find with me but I don't think you would qualify or like doing this".

Happy cruising 🌊🇺🇸🚢🌞