Excursions showing up on site

GlamorousGirl

It will be my first time on Norwegian in December, South Caribbean out of San Juan. Excursions are not listed yet for most of the islands. How far in advance are all excursions posted ( or all but last minute editions)? Or do some of the islands just not offer excursions? I am only interested in getting excursions through the cruise to guarantee I won't be stranded. Thanks for the help.

It has always been very random, with excursions being listed anywhere from over a year in advance to just a couple of months.

Lately they seem to be being listed very late, as is shown by people asking this question pretty well daily lately.

There are cruises quite a bit before yours where they aren't all listed yet. All you can do is keep checking.

If worried I would check the forum on CC and see if some fellow critics are planning a trip outside the cruise line. Norwegians guaretee is ok but so are most side arangements done thru CC. My last trip norwegian cancelled some trips at late( day before) due to not enough peolle signing up. Refund only if other tours full.

I talked to the shore excursions department the other day about a port for my December cruise, and they told me it would be about 2 weeks before they would have contracts with vendors finalized for that port. I got the other two ports done though.