Which Deck is best for a Promenade Cabin

Hi....which deck is best for a Promenade cabin to have the best views for " people watching" and does have anyone have a particular cabin number ....not a connecting one...that has the best views.

Most that report here like deck 7.

Also, as far as a particular cabin, I suggest that you compare the deck plans for the deck you're considering and deck 5 to see what you'd like to face. (Remember that you should choose a cabin across from the particular venue you want to watch.)

I like a cabin across from Promenade Cafe as people tend to hang out there, but I would imagine that being across from the pub could also be a good choice. Plus, the pub is somewhat in the middle of the Royal Promenade, so you get a bit of a view up and down to watch people as they meander by.

I always choose deck six, about 10 cabins down from elevators , either forword or aft, depending on ship, only occasionallydo I hear some noise from promanade parade, great views, and easy access to everything.