Chic Nights on 10 day Cruise

flparalegal

I agree that it depends upon itinerary. I think every Celebrity cruise that we have done has had the first Chic night (formally formal night) on the second night though we are going on a 10 night cruise in a few weeks and reportedly our 2 Chic nights are on the 4th and 9th nights. This is presumably because these are the only 2 sea days. I read in another cruiser's review of the same ship/itinerary a couple of months ago that their Chic nights were those nights so will plan on that, though I am fully aware that may change.

Maybe you can find a review of a recent cruise with the same ship/itinerary and ask about the timing of the Chic nights.

I agree that it depends upon itinerary. I think every Celebrity cruise that we have done has had the first Chic night (formally formal night) on the second night though we are going on a 10 night cruise in a few weeks and reportedly our 2 Chic nights are on the 4th and 9th nights. This is presumably because these are the only 2 sea days. I read in another cruiser's review of the same ship/itinerary a couple of months ago that their Chic nights were those nights so will plan on that, though I am fully aware that may change.

Maybe you can find a review of a recent cruise with the same ship/itinerary and ask about the timing of the Chic nights.

Keep in mind that Celebrity very often does chic nights on port days. Have been on many cruises when they were formal nights that they were held on days in port. Checking a past roll call with the same itinerary is a good idea although not an absolute.

Keep in mind that Celebrity very often does chic nights on port days. Have been on many cruises when they were formal nights that they were held on days in port. Checking a past roll call with the same itinerary is a good idea although not an absolute.

Exactly, that is why I said I won't be surprised if it changes, but will make our plans around what has happened in the past and deal with it if it is different for this cruise. Thanks! :)