Elmis Face Products

Hi All,

I was recently on the oasis of the seas (oh how much I miss it) while on the ship I went to a spa party and tried the Elemis face products. I should've bought them but I wanted to research them first. Has anyone tried it and can share your experiences ? Also I didn't check the prices. The marine cream alone is $128 at Nordstroms. I'm wondering if the ship had similar or better pricing. Thanks in advance!!

Ariana

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At Time to Spa dot com you can buy these products 30-70% cheaper then the cruise line price, plus you get other product samples to try for free. A lot of times the website runs significant sales, especially end of year inventory clearance. At that time you can safe up to 75-80%. As far as quality, the product is ok, not much different from others I tried, such as Clarines, Eatee Lauder, Elizabeth Arder and multiple others you can get at TJMaxx or Marshals for fruction of the cost.

I agree with last post as to the deals on the website. I disagree as to quality of products though. Elemis products are excellent. I have been using Musclease Oil for aches and pains since a cruise years ago on RCCL. My feet and ankles were horribly swollen after a flight. The spa attendant used this oil and the swelling went down. Many of the other products are just as good, especially the eye creams and the Instant Refreshing Gel.

Amazon carries this brand for less than what the ship sells it for.

Donna

So does QVC.

Watch for specials: I get a package with jar of Marine Cream, a bottle of Superfood serum and a bottle of eye serum delivered every 120 days for $109.00. And I always have product left over from the last delivery.

It was a special, but the regular prices seem good as well.

The lady who did my treatment on board tried to sell me 7 Elemis products and was so angry that I didn't want to buy them, especially since I said they were too expensive before she even told me the price!