Cannot Find How To Make Advance Reservations For My Select Dining Time

Luvtoeat

I searched for previous threads on how to make advance reservations for select dining and none of the instructions worked. Don't know if because of the website problems or I'm just not doing it correctly. I would greatly appreciate if anyone who has been able to make the advance reservations would list the process they followed to get it done.

I searched for previous threads on how to make advance reservations for select dining and none of the instructions worked. Don't know if because of the website problems or I'm just not doing it correctly. I would greatly appreciate if anyone who has been able to make the advance reservations would list the process they followed to get it done.

I phone the Captains Club and get it done quickly. They are happy to help. I have had more success doing some things through there than on the Celebrity site.

Just made select dining reservations on-line. Go to your reservation, select Manage Reservation & click- on the far right side click on plan vacation, then cruise planner. Select Dining & Beverage and the first item under dining is Celebrity Select Dining click and you can make a reservation.

I finally found the right place to make the reservations for each night. Is there anyplace where you can verify on the website that the selected dining time actually went through? I don't want to get to the dining room on the first night and find out they have no record of the reservation.

We usually make a reservation for the first night. As we are leaving the dining room each night we tell the hostess what time we plan to be there the following night or if we will not be there.

They have been very good at trying to give us the same wait staff and sommelier, so we want them to know when they don't need to hold a table for us.

I finally found the right place to make the reservations for each night. Is there anyplace where you can verify on the website that the selected dining time actually went through? I don't want to get to the dining room on the first night and find out they have no record of the reservation.

If you go to your calendar it should show day-by-day what reservations you have booked, including dining and excursions.

Haven't cruised Celebrity in awhile. We have select dining

Do I need to make a reservation every night, or can we just show up during dining room hours? I'm confused?

You don't need a reservation and can just show up.