Getting a BC category stateroom for a guaranteed balcony on EPIC is a good deal?

Supertec

Hi all!

I just got confirmation about the stateroom will have onboard NCL Epic for our Mediterranean cruise and it is a BC category. We paid for a guaranteed that was cheaper. Do you think we got a good deal?

without knowing cabin number or what you paid its hard to tell

there are no porthole cabins on Epic its inside or balcony

a lot of cabins on deck 8 and 9 have uncovered balconies where people on higher decks can look straight down onto yours

It has been reported that aft cabins can be noisy when docking due to machinery at bottom of ship

somewhere on these forums is a thread which lists which cabins have uncovered balconies

otherwise look at the deck plans to check what is directly above and below you as that could lead to noise problems

Hi all!

I just got confirmation about the stateroom will have onboard NCL Epic for our Mediterranean cruise and it is a BC category. We paid for a guaranteed that was cheaper. Do you think we got a good deal?

Considering guarantee staterooms are cheaper then yes you got a great deal. We did the sail away rate for a mini suite on the Epic, and got a great room on Deck 8. And it was fully covered. It looked like that Deck 9 was full exposed though, except cabins on aft, which could be good or bad depending upon how you feel about the sun.

2000€ for 2 aduls and 1 toddler

That's a pretty good price.

I also read it as €6,000 total, and nearly fell off my chair. :)

Do you get any offers with that? Like beverage packages. I don't know whether you have all inclusive in Spain.

That's a pretty good price.

I also read it as €6,000 total, and nearly fell off my chair. :)

Do you get any offers with that? Like beverage packages. I don't know whether you have all inclusive in Spain.

Yes 6000 would be insane to pay...

With this promo we unfortunately didn't get any package. I know we Will miss it but the deal was worth of it!