Diamond Drink Vouchers in Specialty Restaurants

MLP12

Sorry if this is redundant, but are you able to use your Diamond drink vouchers in specialty restaurants for the drinks that are permitted? For example: a glass of wine in Vintages or Chops?

Sorry if this is redundant, but are you able to use your Diamond drink vouchers in specialty restaurants for the drinks that are permitted? For example: a glass of wine in Vintages or Chops?

no.. the vouchers are good for most of the bars..but not the mdr or specialty restaurants... just stop at one of the bars and pick up drinks on the way ...on the Oasis class ships there is a bar in central park right near the specialty restaurants where we stop and pick up our drinks.. I'm editing this to alert you to the latest info and change as I've been informed by our fellow members here... check out their posts with the latest info

Edited by Host Star

I don't want to disagree with a host on here, but on Allure last month, the 3 drinks that are loaded to the Sea Pass were able to be used at Chops, Giovanni's and also in the main dining room. I used them in all three places.

I also dined at Sabor, but I didn't use or even try to use them there. I think this was a recent change.

I don't want to disagree with a host on here, but on Allure last month, the 3 drinks that are loaded to the Sea Pass were able to be used at Chops, Giovanni's and also in the main dining room. I used them in all three places.

I also dined at Sabor, but I didn't use or even try to use them there. I think this was a recent change.

I was able to use them in specialty restaurants (as well as MDR and WJ) on Oasis this summer as well. I asked the DL concierge in June and she said they had just changed the policy a few weeks prior.

glad you have more up to date info... that's a nice change, Hosts aren't always right..:D. I'm glad you disagreed with me .. your info is more recent than mine..thank you for the update

Edited by Host Star