Regal... 3 questions

AnnieSally

1. Is it better to buy the soda package on the ship.

2. Getting off at Fort Lauderdale and going back. Is it better or can you take taxis, or is it better to use the princess shuttle service?

Yes to #1

Use Uber, much better

What is question#3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same price for the soda package either before you sail or after you are on the ship.

The FLL airport is right beside Port Everglades. A taxi ride will take maybe 10 - 15 minutes depending on the traffic and will cost around $10 or so. Most take a taxi to the airport which is much easier. As more pax get off the ship however taxi's can get a bit scarce so plan a little wait time if necessary.

1. Is it better to buy the soda package on the ship.

2. Getting off at Fort Lauderdale and going back. Is it better or can you take taxis, or is it better to use the princess shuttle service?

1. Same price but if you buy on the ship, you can use OBC.

2. Depends on which airport you're flying from. If it's Miami, I think the Princess transfer is less expensive. If you're flying out of Ft. Lauderdale, a taxi would be better. Not sure about Uber in case your luggage wouldn't fit in the car.

2. Depends on which airport you're flying from. If it's Miami, I think the Princess transfer is less expensive. If you're flying out of Ft. Lauderdale, a taxi would be better. Not sure about Uber in case your luggage wouldn't fit in the car.

Uber comes in various sizes and less than Taxis to FLL plus cleaner since they own the vehicle.

What is obc?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Uber comes in various sizes and less than Taxis to FLL plus cleaner since they own the vehicle.

Yep. One must tell them if there is a lot of luggage but most can still accommodate at least 3 pieces of luggage by having one passenger ride in the front. We leave for a 28 day cruise October 8 and plan to use Uber for the trip from LAX to the hotel and from the port back to LAX.

The FLL airport is right beside Port Everglades. A taxi ride will take maybe 10 - 15 minutes depending on the traffic and will cost around $10 or so. .

We've always cruise from Port Everglades (since 2009) and we always fly to FLL. The taxi ride has never been $10. Last year it was just over $20 from Spirit arrivals, plus tip. 3 passengers. Before that we flew Delta and the taxi ride has gradually increased from $15 in 2009 to $20.