Consecutive Cruises Crown and Anchor change?

mugtech

We will have 17 points before we take the three consecutive cruises from Singapore to Miami by way of Dubai, the Red Sea. After the first 13 day cruise we will have 30 points, so will we considered still to be gold or will we get promoted for the next two cruises? It would be nice to get robes to use on the final 28 days of the cruise. When it happened on Norwegian I had to get the cruise next guy to do some paperwork and then take it down to the desk to have a new key card made with my new status. Any information would be appreciated.

It will usually be after the cruise completion to reach the next C&A level...Consecutive cruises are individual and not considered all one cruise on RCI...You will get new SeaPass cards for each leg and a new folio account nothing will carry over from one to the next. You'll get all the info you need onboard ... Speak with the LA (loyalty ambassador) onboard to assure of your consecutive status ...If it's robes you're concerned about just ask your cabin steward...their really not that big of a deal...JMHO.

It will usually be after the cruise completion to reach the next C&A level...Consecutive cruises are individual and not considered all one cruise on RCI...You will get new SeaPass cards for each leg and a new folio account nothing will carry over from one to the next. You'll get all the info you need onboard ... Speak with the LA (loyalty ambassador) onboard to assure of your consecutive status ...If it's robes you're concerned about just ask your cabin steward...their really not that big of a deal...JMHO.

I guess the question was how long after the end of the cruise? The second cruise starts the same day the first cruise ends, even though it is 3 consecutive cruises on the same ship, it is billed and treated like 3 cruises. Thank you for your quick response.

It's my understanding that you don't get your cruise points until two weeks after the event.

So in that case the change would be after the second cruise, which will be 15 days, making us a level higher for the final 13 day cruise. NCL had similar rules, but they allowed me to increase on the first day of the second cruise of the b2b.

So in that case the change would be after the second cruise, which will be 15 days, making us a level higher for the final 13 day cruise. NCL had similar rules, but they allowed me to increase on the first day of the second cruise of the b2b.

Just ask your cabin steward for robes on your first cruise. Chances are good you will get them regardless of your C&A status.

It's my understanding that you don't get your cruise points until two weeks after the event.

Technically it's when RCI does the updating so can be approximate after completion of cruise to see your cruise points rise online. However when rising to the next level on a consecutive cruise....that's when you need to speak to the LA onboard and they will take care of making sure you get the applied perks for that next segment of your B2B.