ms Oosterdam in Juneau August 22, 2017

Scrapnana

5 is my guess.

Correctamento! There were originally five Vista’s planned for HAL but that fifth hull, to be known as "Compassdam" ;p, was first transferred to Cunard Line in 2003 and then a second time to P&OCruises to become their ms Arcadia.

Correctamento! There were originally five Vista’s planned for HAL but that fifth hull, to be known as "Compassdam" ;p, was first transferred to Cunard Line in 2003 and then a second time to P&OCruises to become their ms Arcadia.

That was a good name for a direction-less ship.

We had ms Arcadia following us around on the Maasdam in Jan 2015 on the Caribbean 10-day, I did. I think it was three ports.

Now a ZOOM and webcam person.

I had everything ready for dinner for a quick dinner and had planned on watching the arrival of the Oosterdam.

But we went under a tornado warning and horrible storms moved in around 3:30 PM eastern time and lasted until about 1/2 hour ago. We lost power for about 1 hour. Way too much wind and rain.