Harmony - Accessing Central Park Restaurants

Sascol

Depends on your perspective....only one way in and one way out

Just like I mentioned to someone else....that's a matter of perspective....only one way in and out

It's not one way. You can enter and exit at both ends. :rolleyes:

Not just rain you should worry about. Ship was rocking and rolling one day as we sat outside Park Cafe. A large quantity of water suddenly hit the deck from above. Probably 5 gallons worth. It was water from the pool. The seas were that rough. I saw the water sloshing around, moving about 4 rungs on the ladder just before. Needless to say, the pools were drained for the rest of the day until calmer seas. :O

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Forums mobile app

So we have been on three Oasis class cruises in the Caribbean and out of the 18 or 21 evenings sailing only remember one night with any significant rain. That night we were dining at CP150, and my wife needed to get something from the cabin, which was also on deck 8 and actually right behind the restaurant. As it had started raining hard after we were seated, our server was kind enough to lead her through the restaurant service area to the access door leading into corridor that our cabin was on so she could avoid getting wet. Let us out that way at the end of dinner as well!

bobj

So we have been on three Oasis class cruises in the Caribbean and out of the 18 or 21 evenings sailing only remember one night with any significant rain. That night we were dining at CP150, and my wife needed to get something from the cabin, which was also on deck 8 and actually right behind the restaurant. As it had started raining hard after we were seated, our server was kind enough to lead her through the restaurant service area to the access door leading into corridor that our cabin was on so she could avoid getting wet. Let us out that way at the end of dinner as well!

bobj

You mean they didn't tell you 'you won't melt' or 'it's just water'?? ;p Seems like it would be easy enough to design a door way going to the hall way that the restaurants back up to.

bobj

That was fantastic and good to know about the door into the corridor if it is raining.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app