Divina Le Muse seating

agnesd

Can anyone recommend particular tables that are more desirable?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As someone else mentioned - any of those that don't let you see the large men doing belly-flops into the aft pool.

Sorry I couldn't help - we had a large group and there were limited tables for us so we sat in the center. There is a walkway around the restaurant so I'm not sure how much on the starboard side you could actually see of the ocean.

As someone else mentioned - any of those that don't let you see the large men doing belly-flops into the aft pool.

Sorry I couldn't help - we had a large group and there were limited tables for us so we sat in the center. There is a walkway around the restaurant so I'm not sure how much on the starboard side you could actually see of the ocean.

Last time we were there the windows had a coating that acted as a reflection on the outside. Folks would use them as mirrors and yes, we all had a few laughs at their expense. Tables for two were nearer the windows but with four of us we had a nice corner table. The servers are what make your dining experience in Le Muse. Hoping some of our previous ones are still there.

We used to pull the blinds down a bit to avoid seeing sunbathers lolling around in off-putting positions which were not conducive to an enjoyable dining experience! :eek:

I know what you mean!!😱😱 First time on Divina, I saw a women strip out of bathing suit to change clothes on deck 14 pool. At least she was in a corner near stacked loungers but still in public view.

I know what you mean!!😱😱 First time on Divina, I saw a women strip out of bathing suit to change clothes on deck 14 pool. At least she was in a corner near stacked loungers but still in public view.

European women do that all the time right in front of everyone.

We had that happen the first day at lunch - it was one after another after another. After one would change we would all say "Tada".

We had that happen the first day at lunch - it was one after another after another. After one would change we would all say "Tada".

Wow, that's worse than having to see the portly guys in very small and tight speedos ☺️

Us southern bred ladies aren't use to that.