Princess coffee concentrate

tjcletsgo

On Royal, Regal and Majestic they are now using brewed coffee in dining room and buffet. All other ships still use syrup and it tastes like swill. You can always get a coffee card and get brewed in IC and some bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On Royal, Regal and Majestic they are now using brewed coffee in dining room and buffet. All other ships still use syrup and it tastes like swill. You can always get a coffee card and get brewed in IC and some bars.

On the past few cruises the brewed tasted like swill. :rolleyes:

The syrup made coffee never bothered me. I guess I'm not a coffee connoisseur. :):)

I drink it but only cold over ice. It's usually made so strong that even watered down makes it acceptable. Preferably the drip coffee on the Royal class ships is a definite improvement.

On the past few cruises the brewed tasted like swill. :rolleyes:

I've experienced the same on my last few cruises. The brewed coffee in the IC has been less than stellar. I usually end up buying a double "Americano" type of drink for my morning beverage.

The syrup made coffee never bothered me. I guess I'm not a coffee connoisseur. :):)

Same here.....:):):)

Bob

Princess coffee reminds me of that served from machines in hotels or hospital cafeterias.

Princess now clearly states that coffee makers and tea kettles etc are not allowed in cabins --it's in the prohibited items section along with hookahs -- so one option for a good cup of coffee is by purchasing a coffee card and locating the coffee "shop".

I have tried several solutions to having a good cup before getting dressed using hot water and cream from room service.

Recently I have tried these and they make a lovely cup https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UTCVEMM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This works well but discarding grounds is messy.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0087SPTLC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1