A&L_ONT - Shout out for great reviews!

sheilb4

As I have been posting past few days, am going on Harmony next week and so have been avidly reading lots of reviews,... just an FYI and for other cruisers, interested, I feel I should Shout out! To OP in title above,(Andrew) his reviews are superb, full of great humor and insight etc with lots of pics. Just wanted to commend him and writing style as makes for excellent reading, and well worth the time.

Clearly there are many reviewers that make such a huge effort and much of their personal time to share and give us so much info, pics etc that really are a joy to read! And such a treat for those of us getting ready to cruise on the same ship they have experienced prior to us!

Thank you Andrew and everyone else that truly makes such an effort and who I may not have even been fortunate enough to discover yet.

Would love more recommendations......

Completely agree! Love his humor and sharing in on his experiences. Check out his periscopes too (@Andrew_1720). Those are fun too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh...not sure how to do that, but will research online. Thanks

Thanks guys for the kind words. I really just try to keep up with some of the best here. On that note Lisa and I are hitting Harmony September 30th and there are a few other good cruise reviews on that sailing. It should be a very decent review. :D

Bella is Andrews #1 fan.

3b9528495ccdf033a418a1ccc40b4061.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

And I like Bella too!

We had Lucy out for a ride the other day, we had to pick her up at our neighbour's. She had been missing for 5 days when we were in California. She always goes to their place when she "road trips". She loves to ride on the armrest of the farm truck. I tell yah she must have been a dog in her prior life.

5b43d1ded6b2aeae14722e9dafd8c166.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums