MITSUGIRLY I need your help PLEASE!!!

realcindylouwho

Mitsugirly, I've gone through so many of your fantastic reviews and I recall on one cruise you went on you booked an outside excursion and went to some type of volcano area and could do a "mud bath" and then went to a secluded beach area (by boat?) and then passed by a rock area where they possibly filmed a Pirates of the Caribbean scene. Am I crazy, did I dream this review you did? I've been through you port posts at the bottom of your signature and I cannot find it anywhere. If you see this could you reply please? I miss your NCL reviews, when is your next NCL cruise. I know you still have a few ships to cruise on! Thank you. - Princess Cindy

Mitsugirly, I've gone through so many of your fantastic reviews and I recall on one cruise you went on you booked an outside excursion and went to some type of volcano area and could do a "mud bath" and then went to a secluded beach area (by boat?) and then passed by a rock area where they possibly filmed a Pirates of the Caribbean scene. Am I crazy, did I dream this review you did? I've been through you port posts at the bottom of your signature and I cannot find it anywhere. If you see this could you reply please? I miss your NCL reviews, when is your next NCL cruise. I know you still have a few ships to cruise on! Thank you. - Princess Cindy

Haha. Not crazy at all. That was our St Lucia visit to the Pitons using Spencer Ambrose. :D

Let me get the link...

Haha. Not crazy at all. That was our St Lucia visit to the Pitons using Spencer Ambrose. :D

Let me get the link...

Thank you, man that was fast, like 15 minutes or less fast! I so appreciate all of your thorough reviews and I know that I can trust your opinion about the places you snorkel (I was meant to be a mermaid just like Sakari!). Any NCL cruises on your horizon? Happy cruising!

Thank you, man that was fast, like 15 minutes or less fast! I so appreciate all of your thorough reviews and I know that I can trust your opinion about the places you snorkel (I was meant to be a mermaid just like Sakari!). Any NCL cruises on your horizon? Happy cruising!

You can thank another cc member for alerting me about this. :D

No NCL cruises on my horizon at this moment. We just returned from a 10 day LAND vacation (can you believe it???) in Aruba. After visiting there in April on the Conquest, I just knew I wanted to go for a land vacation and I'm hooked! I can't wait to return!

Next cruise is in 75 days on Carnival Magic and then we also have our cruise for next Spring Break booked...but I couldn't even tell you which ship. LOL Maybe Carnival I'm not sure. :p

No NCL cruises on my horizon at this moment. We just returned from a 10 day LAND vacation (can you believe it???) in Aruba. After visiting there in April on the Conquest, I just knew I wanted to go for a land vacation and I'm hooked! I can't wait to return!

Just out of curiousity, did you stay at an All Inclusive? If so, which one? My Uncle and his family went and they stayed at the RIU Palace (I think) and they said it was amazing.

Just out of curiousity, did you stay at an All Inclusive? If so, which one? My Uncle and his family went and they stayed at the RIU Palace (I think) and they said it was amazing.

No, we did not stay at an AI. It would not be worth the $$ for a family like ours. We stay on the go all the time and would miss out on the food. We stayed at the Tropicana, which had a kitchen and just purchased food at the grocery store across the street. I made breakfast almost every day and then we packed sandwiches daily for the beaches. We were only back at the resort during the later afternoon and would eat out a night (although I did cook dinner twice). :)

No, we did not stay at an AI. It would not be worth the $$ for a family like ours. We stay on the go all the time and would miss out on the food. We stayed at the Tropicana, which had a kitchen and just purchased food at the grocery store across the street. I made breakfast almost every day and then we packed sandwiches daily for the beaches. We were only back at the resort during the later afternoon and would eat out a night (although I did cook dinner twice). :)

Did you make it to the California light house for Sand surfing?? :D

Got an Aruba Review anyplace?

Did you make it to the California light house for Sand surfing?? :D

Yes we went to the California Lighthouse during the afternoon and watched the sun set. We didn't go when it was open. I'm not sure I would be able to climb those steps to the top.

Mitsugirly is it possible for you to do a snorkelling/scuba review for your Aruba Trip?

Thank you as we all look forward to your family adventures.:)

My very small review of our entire trip, which has links to each place we went with pictures, and includes our scuba trip and any snorkeling trip I did, is over on the Aruba forum. Name is AudiaS4 over there. :)