Outlet in bathroom on Breakaway

Dayana

Look up, it's ceiling mounted - next to the mirror. It is marked shaver use only (110 volts only) - Waterpik should be fine (low current draw)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mmtu9appu5wdzmw/SDC10668.JPG?dl=0

Yes I noticed that but does it fit a regular standard plug? dff181e252ad5117470de2ad4b53c1e2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Before I say that a waterpik would work in this outlet, you would have to check the wattage noted on the unit. I'm not particularly familiar with these units, but I've seen mention that they can draw up to 80-90 watts. The "shaver only" outlets in bathrooms are limited to 20-40 watts, so you may blow the fuse in the outlet. Check the fine print on the waterpik to see; if it says more than 40 watts, or 0.4 amps (400mA), then it cannot be used in this outlet.

Anyone know if there is a power outlet in the BA bathroom to plug in a waterpik? (Electric flosser). TIA.

Yes. There is an outlet up on the light. It is a shaver outlet and should work fine

BUT check and see if your water pic has a "keyed" plug (I.e., one prong wider than the other). If it does, it may not fit the outlet. We carry a keyed to non key adapter (in a power converter kit for counties like Japan) for this specific purpose.

32938970ce3cbe344ccfe35aaccaac0e.jpg

Yes. There is an outlet up on the light. It is a shaver outlet and should work fine

BUT check and see if your water pic has a "keyed" plug (I.e., one prong wider than the other). If it does, it may not fit the outlet. We carry a keyed to non key adapter (in a power converter kit for counties like Japan) for this specific purpose.

32938970ce3cbe344ccfe35aaccaac0e.jpg

Yes my waterpik has the 2 prongs that are different widths. Where would I find this converter?

I decided to make life slightly easier and invest in a portable cordless waterpik. I'm sure the outlet would be fine for charging, however my stationery one requires that it be plugged in to operate, and I'm unsure of how much energy is or would be required to operate it. Thanks everyone for the insight. I will be sure to look into the bathroom outlet and get a better image of it for those who may be interested next time.

Yes my waterpik has the 2 prongs that are different widths. Where would I find this converter?

Your cordless solution will work fine. The adaptor has the name of the store on the bottom line in the picture.

Our water pic came will a full size and travel size plug in version we carry the travel size plug in on cruises. We were on the Breakaway last month with it plugged into the shaver outlet.