Muster Drill

weselka

Thank you everyone for your responses. On embarkation days there is usually a Mass scheduled for 5:00 pm and I was wondering if the Muster Drill would affect it. By your response it would seem that is well. Thank you again.

(Fr.) Roman

On embarkation days there is usually a Mass scheduled for 5:00 pm and I was wondering if the Muster Drill would affect it.

Highly unlikely that Muster will interfere with Mass. One or the other time will be adjusted so there is no conflict. All ship services, and that would include Mass, are suspended during the drill.

I have sailed at all sorts of times, and Muster has never interfered with attending Mass that day. There's usually more than plenty of time between. It's the end of Mass and start of early seating dining that gets too close. ;)

What might be the time for a departure out of San Diego of 4 PM? I cannot remember having a departure that early. That also would affect the beginning of embarkation to? What has your experience?

With a 4:00 PM sail-away, expect muster to be at 3:00 or 3:15. Normally, it takes no longer than 1/2 hour, so things will be back to normal, and you will have plenty of time to get to where you want to be for the sailing.

Embarkation should be as normal---11:30, unless something unusual happens which delays it.