disembarkation at Bayonne,NJ

Cal

We have a 1:05 PM flight out of JFK, coming off the Celebrity Summit in October. Docking time is 8:00AM. Other than self disembarkation, is there any thing else to speed up the process?

We are using a private car service from the port to the airport.

Thanks

We were on Summit in early July and I agree you won't have a problem - my only additional tip is to use the services of a porter when picking up your luggage. They often have a different line and seem to get preference as their tip income depends on making as many trips as possible...still a line, but quicker in my opinion. Enjoy your trip!

Won't he need to take the Belt Parkway? I am on it every Saturday and Sunday morning and there is sometimes delays caused by accidents and stalled cars from the Verrazano Bridge east. There's also construction near the Knapp Street Flatbush Avenue exits with a new bridge. I don't think you will have any problem getting to the airport for a noon check in, but I think you should expect delays on the Belt.

No you won't have to take the Belt and saying that there are always accidents is hyperbole.

Even if there are unexpected and unlikely delays, there will be no problem making this flight with much room to spare. Please do not be concerned or worry.

Who would drive from Bayonne to JFK without taking the Belt? It's the logical route.

Agree Sunday morning traffic should be non-issue. Only potential problems I can envision are bad weather and TSA lines at JFK. Even a few drops of rain turns the Belt into a parking lot. Still should have ample time though.

Who would drive from Bayonne to JFK without taking the Belt? It's the logical route.

Agree Sunday morning traffic should be non-issue. Only potential problems I can envision are bad weather and TSA lines at JFK. Even a few drops of rain turns the Belt into a parking lot. Still should have ample time though.

Also your car service should be aware of closures at the Bayonne Bridge which can close for entire weekends due to construction.

No you won't have to take the Belt and saying that there are always accidents is hyperbole.

Even if there are unexpected and unlikely delays, there will be no problem making this flight with much room to spare. Please do not be concerned or worry.

I didn't say there were "always" delays. I said "sometimes". Not sure how you can say that delays on the Belt are "unexpected and unlikely". This is a very heavily traveled road with construction and without shoulders in spots. But to the original poster, our advice remains, don't worry.