Feeling a bit screwed over by RC, Irma safety/risk issue and no-refund, greed?

lowsidr

OK to all of you who were bent out of shape because of my clearly stated cancellation policy, The 5% is only on the 20% of the deposit and $1.19 per person. Again this 5% is paid in advance when you make a reservation, sometimes over a year in advance so there is no way the bank is going to refund me this charge and this is an international bank and has different rates and rules that US banks.

Also I have refunded everyone who booked for Sept and Oct and am working to refund the Nov bookings.

I have refunded everyone 100% and have taken the 5% as part of the disaster costs.

If you have a booking with me, please contact me if you have a problem and if you are complaining here on this forum and don't even have any business with me, well...you know where you can go.

OK to all of you who were bent out of shape because of my clearly stated cancellation policy, The 5% is only on the 20% of the deposit and $1.19 per person. Again this 5% is paid in advance when you make a reservation, sometimes over a year in advance so there is no way the bank is going to refund me this charge and this is an international bank and has different rates and rules that US banks.

Also I have refunded everyone who booked for Sept and Oct and am working to refund the Nov bookings.

I have refunded everyone 100% and have taken the 5% as part of the disaster costs.

If you have a booking with me, please contact me if you have a problem and if you are complaining here on this forum and don't even have any business with me, well...you know where you can go.

That is above and beyond and awesome of you, but I am sorry it came to that.

If I book with you and before we are set to tour your bus/van/boat breaks down and you need to cancel on me, am I going to be subjected to the 5% penalty?

I don't think too many people were "bent out of shape" - I'm the one who initially posted your email and compared it to Royal Caribbean's policy. I imagine if Royal Caribbean had a similar policy this board would have crashed the servers lol, which was more the point of my post than complaining about your business practices.

I'm sorry about your losses and hope the island recovers quickly.

As to the last part of your message.....just remember potential customers may read this.