Question about included drink package

acjb

We are soon going on a cruise with Norwegian Cruiseline where drink package for the first two in the cabin is included. Do we then need to buy a soda package for our kids in the cabin or is that not mandatory?

Well, it depends how honest you want to be. Soda is included in the drink package. You are not supposed to share the package.... but I am sure many do. Many times when I ordered soda for myself they did not even look at my card that said ubp on it - just handed me the soda.

Well, it depends how honest you want to be. Soda is included in the drink package. You are not supposed to share the package.... but I am sure many do. Many times when I ordered soda for myself they did not even look at my card that said ubp on it - just handed me the soda.

I was more thinking about that if you buy a drink package for your cruise, everybody else in the cabin are also required to buy the same package (and for the kids they have to buy soda package if parents buy Ultimate beverage package). So when we get the Ultimate beverage package for free, how does it work for the rest of the people in the cabin?

We are soon going on a cruise with Norwegian Cruiseline where drink package for the first two in the cabin is included. Do we then need to buy a soda package for our kids in the cabin or is that not mandatory?

No you do not need to purchase a soda package for your children, it's not mandatory.

Enjoy your cruise.

The new all inclusive pricing states "Children, adolescents and adults are offered unlimited juices, soft drinks and water."

Hope that helps

Depends on what package they booked. It may or may not have been the all inclusive.

The new all inclusive pricing states "Children, adolescents and adults are offered unlimited juices, soft drinks and water."

Hope that helps

I booked the cruise before the premium all inclusive started. But anyway, that mandatory all inclusive are only offered for us that live in europe if I understood it right. I don´t think it is offered for the US market.

I don't know what the rules for Sweden are, but for US if drink package is included as perk, then others in cabin do not have to purchase drink or soda package.