Escape end of October

ClevelandCruisin

We are going to St..thomas, Tortola and Nassau October 28th. Wondering if we will get a new itinerary due to the storms.

We booked an excursion to jost van dyke and the soggy dollar bar has been leveled.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

It is way too early to get any answer. Give them some time to evaluate the damage and what needs to be done.

NCL is not thinking about that right now for many reasons. They have major issues to deal with cancelled cruises, employees homes in danger, etc.

Really, give it at least a week. They will let folks know when they find out something and for sure - well after the storm.

The blogger Windtraveler, an American living with her family on a boat in Nanny Cay in Tortola, has posted devastating pictures of the damage there. They've lost their home/boat and they their business boats which take tourists, including many cruisers, on excursions. It's very very sad. Obviously cruises will not be able to go that Island for awhile which has to be devastating to those dependent on the tourist trade on top of everything else they have lost.

We are going to St..thomas, Tortola and Nassau October 28th. Wondering if we will get a new itinerary due to the storms.

We booked an excursion to jost van dyke and the soggy dollar bar has been leveled.

Don't be surprised if you end up with a western cruise. Even if you can get to the islands that you mention the infrastructure needed to support excursions, etc. is not going to be repaired that quickly.

We're cruising in late October and supposed to be calling at St. Maarten, St. Kitts, St. Lucia, Barbados and Antigua, out of San Juan. In hearing the stories and looking at the pictures I fully anticipate a new itinerary. We'll have fun no matter where we end up going.

We have the same thing booked for 11/4 on the Escape out of Miami.

Don't be surprised if you end up with a western cruise. Even if you can get to the islands that you mention the infrastructure needed to support excursions, etc. is not going to be repaired that quickly.

If our itinerary changes from EASTERN CARIBBEAN (Tortolla,etc) to Western - we would do Belize, Honduras, etc???

I'm booked on November 4 Escape. Was so looking forward to and never cruised Eastern Caribbean and really can't stomach another western to Jamaica and Caymen. Please NCL, don't take us there. Will there be any kind of offer for a credit for another cruise??? I know, first world problems. I am more concerned about the people in those islands who are dealing with their homes in ruins.

If our itinerary changes from EASTERN CARIBBEAN (Tortolla,etc) to Western - we would do Belize, Honduras, etc???

I don't care where I go. But we are going there in November next year.

I think cozumel for sure would be one, maybe Jamaica, grand cayman?

Both DW and I are doing this itinerary the week of Oct. 21 to 28th..

We both wouldn't mind if there was a change in the itinerary to: ( ie St Lucia, Barbados, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire ).

Our "Hearts" go out to all on the Island's that have already lost their home from Irma.

Just hope that all remain safe ( as possible ) as well as to those of you that are in it's path.

We are booked on Western Itinerary on Escape September 30. Our ports are Roatan, Belize (private island),

Costa Maya and Cozumel.

Praying for all the people on the affected Islands and Florida. Heartbreaking devastation!! <|3:loudcry:

Both DW and I are doing this itinerary the week of Oct. 21 to 28th..

We both wouldn't mind if there was a change in the itinerary to: ( ie St Lucia, Barbados, Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire ).

Our "Hearts" go out to all on the Island's that have already lost their home from Irma.

Just hope that all remain safe ( as possible ) as well as to those of you that are in it's path.

No chance going there as they are too far away for a 7 day cruise from Miami. It would need a 14 day cruise from Miami.

Your itinerary is now Western Caribbean as it has been announced by NCL.

Where did you see this announced? Would it apply to the November 18th sailing? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's on their FB Page, although it says until November, not "through"

"Due to the devastation in the Caribbean caused by Hurricane Irma, all of Norwegian Escape’s upcoming Eastern Caribbean sailings will be altered to a Western Caribbean itinerary until November. All guests scheduled to sail on any affected cruises will be notified of the change."