FTTF sold out....

citizenfrank

Sorry to post as I imagine the answers to this question have been posted previously.

Sailed with Carnival three times and always had FTTF experience. ...not sure when we booked this previously, but for our next cruise on the Magic April 7th 2018 I have just looked to book and it is SOLD OUT 😠

Own fault but the stupid question of the day us this....

Do they ever make additional FTTF places available? ...If so how, when & where?

THANK YOU

Frank

Sorry to post as I imagine the answers to this question have been posted previously.

Sailed with Carnival three times and always had FTTF experience. ...not sure when we booked this previously, but for our next cruise on the Magic April 7th 2018 I have just looked to book and it is SOLD OUT 😠

THANK YOU

Frank

Keep checking.

Sailed with Carnival three times and always had FTTF experience. ...not sure when we booked this previously, but for our next cruise on the Magic April 7th 2018 I have just looked to book and it is SOLD OUT [emoji34]

THANK YOU

Frank

I had the same thing happen for my December cruise. As suggested here on CC I kept checking, and lo and behold 3 days ago, it opened up. I snagged one really quick! So it does happen, just keep looking.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Keep checking.

They always open up more closer to the cruise if they don't have enough platinums cruising. The problem I see is that you will be cruising on Easter week so it will likely be sold out. On the other hand, there will be a lot of spring breakers who may be college kids so they will likely not be platinum status. This will allow for more FTTF to be available

I cruise in January and I booked in July. FTTF has been sold out since I booked. I have been checking

each morning before I go to work....I check a few times during the day...I check when I get home

after work and then again before I go to bed!!! Finally paid off this weekend. My son got his Friday night

and I got mine this morning. They go very fast. Good luck!

I leave on the Sunshine this Saturday, Sept 16. I've been checking several times a day for the past couple weeks. Just past midnight last night, FTTF finally became available! Needless to say, I scooped it up right away! So there is hope even up to a few days before a cruise.

I was able to scoop one up for my 3 day cruise... just wanted for embarkation, really. But, I have a question: How early can you board when you have one?

Thanks!! Happy Cruising!!

You can check in as early as you wish after the port opens. You will board after weddings, Diamonds/Platinums.