Irma - pictures of Grand Turk

cruzn buckeye

You can see pictures of Grand Turk damage at http://www.stormcarib.com It is a good website. You will find posts from the locals on weather conditions and access to lots of information and links to the storm. On the right side of the page there are posts from residents of the islands...

Damage but no loss of life has been reported

Thanks for this. I'm wondering how Half Moon Cay fared, I'll be visiting both in early November on the Sunshine.

While watching the Port Nassau web cam this afternoon and listening to the music, the announcer came on the air and said that an all clear had been issued for several islands of the Bahamas, including Providence Island. I have not observed that Nassau experienced much and I am thinking Half Moon Cay probably is OK as well.

While watching the Port Nassau web cam this afternoon and listening to the music, the announcer came on the air and said that an all clear had been issued for several islands of the Bahamas, including Providence Island. I have not observed that Nassau experienced much and I am thinking Half Moon Cay probably is OK as well.

Let's hope so.