Smoothies removed from classic package

ping1

On a recent April 2017 Solstice cruise, I had a classic non-alcoholic drink packages. For years, I could get a smoothie at the spa cafe. On the 3rd day of the cruise, it was no longer allowed. (got smoothies on day 1& 2) :mad: Has anyone been on a recent cruise and was able to get a smoothie with the classic package? thank you.

The packages were changed in April with some things moved from the Classic package to the Premium package. I'm not a smoothie drinker but the ones I saw in May required the Premium package.

FYI with the classic package you can now order a beverage over the limit & pay the difference. Previously if you ordered a beverage over the classic limit you paid the full cost- so a bit of a improvement.

The packages were changed in April with some things moved from the Classic package to the Premium package. I'm not a smoothie drinker but the ones I saw in May required the Premium package.

FYI with the classic package you can now order a beverage over the limit & pay the difference. Previously if you ordered a beverage over the classic limit you paid the full cost- so a bit of a improvement.

However, the "pay the difference" is only for alcoholic drinks. For drinks such as the smoothies, you would have to pay the full amount.